|Name||Bio Canna Bio Boost|
There are no product questions yet.
What is BioCanna?BIOCANNA products are especially developed for cultivation on soil and organic-based mediums whether they are certified organic or not. While none of these products are currently registered for use in the State of California for certified organic production, the organic certified ones can be used in all other states where they are registered for sale. Crops grown in these other states using the BIOCANNA OMRI registered products can be called organic provided they are grown using organic or biological methods in accordance with the National Organic Program and International guidelines.
BIOCANNA fertilizers posess the correct constitution to avoid overdosing of nutrients. Over fertilizing can harm not only the environment, but also the plant, and can lead to burning or disease. Proper nutrient formulation insures the plant is not under fertilized which can cause stunting, delay or even loss of a harvest.
Directions for Use
- Use BioBOOST in combination with (BIO)CANNA nutrients
- Shake well before use
- Do not use with products containing hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)
- Apply at the start of blooming phase (usually 1 to 3 weeks after flower initiation)
- Dosage: 20 ml/10 Liter - 8 ml/US gallon (1:500); for extra stimulation use: 40 ml/10 Liter - 16 ml/US gallon (1:250)
- BioBOOST can be given manually, through drip irrigation or foliar spray
- Use up mixed solutions within 7 days
- Keep from freezing. Store tightly closed and in a dark place
- Keep this and all other fertilizers out of reach of children
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
RAW Full Up - 8 oz
Vortex Brewer - VB60 Compost Tea System - 60 Gal
Espoma Organic Iron Tone 5 LB
RAW B-Vitamin 8 oz