|Name||California Light Works Solar Storm 400W LED Grow Light|
|Brand||California Light Works|
|Dimensions||15" L x 18" W x 5" - 25 lbs|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$999.00|
CLOSEOUT!!! NO ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS ALLOWED WITH CLOSEOUT PRICING!
**Every Solar Storm comes with a free pair of ratchet light hangers.
California Light Works Solar Storm 400w LED Grow Light is the latest LED technology for indoor grow rooms and greenhouse gardens. The Solar Storm 400w LED Grow Light balances between having high quality LEDs with strong intensity at an inexpensive price relative to other LED grow lights on the market.
Dual Spectrum with UVB:
- In Veg Mode: High levels of blue and deep blue balanced with red and deep red delivers massive vegetative growth without stretching
- In Bloom Mode: Intense levels of red and deep red balanced with blue and deep blue delivers enhanced bloom with excellent crop quality
- UVB for the finishing phase delivers further boost in crop potency
- 80 High Quality 5 watt LED bulbs for 400 watts of intense lighting for your plant canopy
- Provides high PPF (photo-synthetic photon flux) that penetrates the plant canopy and exceeds the PPF of a 600 watt HPS grow light system
- Dual color spectrum design to switch between Vegetation and Flowering to give you the plant perfect light spectrum for high quality yield
- Two built-in 15 watt T8 Fluorescent light tubes for the UV-B plants require to boost crop potency
- Six band spectrum for better penetration through your plant canopy
- The SolarStorm LED grow light will give you a 50% power savings over a HID lighting system
- Covers a 3' x 3' plant growing area for flowering plants, and a 4' x 4' area for non-flowering plants and vegetables
- You will receive a 3 year limited warranty
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by California Lightworks
- Operating Voltage: 120V AC / 50-60HZ - Warning: Not to be used with 240V AC
- Total Power Consumption: Maximum of 345 Watts
- Maximum current at input: 2.8 Amps
- Plant coverage: from 18" to 24" distance, 9 sf for flowering, and 16 sf for non-flowering plants
- Color Spectrum: Deep Blue 450nm, Blue 470 nm, Deep Red 665nm, Red 620nm, Warm White 430-700nm, and UVB 280-315nm
- Durable powder coated 6063 aluminum and sheet metal construction
- Sealed electronics section
- Large 18" x 18" LED panel area for improved, more uniform light spread
- Highly effective heat management via 92mm integrated fan and large heat sink
- Dimensions and Weight: 15" L x 18" W x 5" H, 25 Pounds
- LED Expected Life Span: 50 to 80,000 Hours (8+ years) under a typical 16 hour day operation
- LED Expected Output after 50,000 Hours of Use: >90%
- Cooling Fan Life Span: 50,000 Hours MTBF
- Operating Temperature: Between 5 and 104 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating Position: Light facing down at plant canopy
In June 2012, California Lightworks increased their warranty from 2 to 3 years on all of their indoor LED plant grow lights. That says a lot about the quality and performance of their growing lights, and the company itself who is willing to back their products for that length of time to better serve customers like you.
**Many countries outside of the US use 240v, this item cannot be plugged directly into a 240v plug, it must be used with a transformer first!**
Awesome Sauce Review by Ryan
Great product. Made and assembled in the good olé US of A. In between harvests I lay in my flower room and use the U V'S to tan. (Posted on 2/24/14)
very nice lights Review by Caleb
These are very high quality lights, they don't run very hot, and they really work (Posted on 12/2/13)
Little less yield, but better quality Review by Robert C
I switched this light out in my 4 x 4 secret jardin tent from what used to be a 600w hps. My overall yield went down about 15% by using this light and keeping it about 8-10" above the canopy, but I kept the UVB T8 bulbs built into the unit on for the last 4 weeks of flower and the plants loved it! They were frosty. The quality on my last harvest is definitely the best it has ever been. I was told to use the UVB for only the last two weeks, but I saw no negative effects for having it on for 4 weeks. I'm going to try 6 weeks next time and just make sure I watch out for burning. I'll update in 4 months. (Posted on 12/9/12)
There are no product questions yet.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.