Introducing the new 5-shelf Ai AccuTemp 7.5 cubic foot vacuum ovens, come standard with stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, and two year warranty. With our internal shelf heating technology, each shelf in these ovens has its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor and temperature controller, together with great thermal-conductive aluminum and our new low proportional controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, super-fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
Vacuum ovens are used in a variety of ways. Such as helping to prevent surface reactions (such as oxidation), sample decontamination (such as removing lubricants), as well as for speeding up the out gassing process. When determining the process you will use for a vacuum oven bear in mind that you will need to size a pump to meet this application. This requires defining the appropriate chamber size, the level of vacuum desired, and how quickly you will need to reach that desired vacuum level.
An important consideration is what type of material will be processed. The Across International vacuum ovens come standard equipped with silicone gaskets. While these gaskets resist a wide variety of temperatures and pressures they can breakdown in the presence of solvents and acids. Below are some sample vacuum oven applications.
- Butane/ethanol evaporation
- Out gassing liquids
- Moisture determination
- Out gassing solids
- Aging tests
- Chemical resistance studies
- Dry sterilization
- Vacuum storage
- Electronic process control
- Drying of paper, rubber, and textiles
AccuTemp-75 series digital desktop vacuum ovens feature a 7.5 cubic foot easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Attention: Before first use, run oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
Across International 7.5 Cu. Ft. Vacuum Oven Features
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2" tempered safety glass.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in inch mercury vacuum gauge and circuit breaker.
- Built-in check valve prevents vacuum oil backflow.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from Across Intl. engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with: ISO 9001:2000, ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003, EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006, CE
Across International 7.5 Cu. Ft. Vacuum Specifications
|| 110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1500 watts
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1500 watts
Heaters: 300 watts x 5, built into 5 aluminum shelves, for the fastest, most energy effcient
and uniform heating.
|| Size: 22 x 23.5 x 25"
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 7.5 cubic feet
| Temperature control
|| Controller: 3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Range: ambient to 480°F
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Accuracy: +/- 1°F
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 45 minutes
Warm-up time to 480°F: 2 hours 15 minutes
|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: 3/8" hose barb x 1
|| Unit: 410 Lbs, shipping: 630 Lbs
| Dimensions (WxDxH)
|| Unit: 35 x 31 x 38"
Shipping: 38 x 35 x 43"
|| Heated shelves: 5 non-removalbe aluminum shelves, 22 x 23.25" (WxD) each
Optional stackable aluminum shelves: 22 x 23.25 x 2.25" (WxDxH)
Total area without stackable shelves: 512 x 5 = 2560 inch2
Total area with 5 stackable shelves: 512 x 10 = 5120 inch2
Distance between shelves (without stackable shelves): 4.5 inches
Distance between shelves (with 5 stackable shelves): 2.25 inches
| Door gasket material
| Observation window
|| 1/2" tempered safety glass
|| Built-in circuit breaker, overheat protector
| In-door lights
|| White LED (pre-installed)
| CE compliance
|| Product brochure
Comes with: 7.5 cu ft vacuum oven, 5 Aluminum pan shelf, KF25 quick clamp and centering ring, User Manual.