The Adjust-A-Wing Complete Grow Light Kit includes:
Adjust-A-Wing Double Ended Reflector
- Adjust-A-Wing Double Ended Reflector
- Prism Lighting Science 1000w Double Ended (DE) Ballast 120/240v
- Philips Master DE Green Power Plus EL 1000W HPS 400V
- Smart Volt Power Cord -- 120V 6ft
- Grow Crew 1/8 inch Ratchet Light Hanger (Pair)
Made specifically for double ended 1000W HPS horticulture lamps. It's unique double ended constructions allows for maximum optical efficiency and uniformity. Full spectrum DE Lamps used in the fixture focus on the red component for increased photosynthetic response. They offer improved PAR values and increased PAR/lumen maintenance (up to 90% PAR at 10,000 hrs of operation).
- The “Adjustable Light Spread” allows growers to create ideal lighting conditions across all stages of plant growth for increased vitality, health and yield
- Made of 95% reflective German aluminum
- Twice the power and efficiency of most other reflectors
- Increase the growing area under each lamp by up to 75%
- Increase yield per lamp up to 50%
- Sold in 17 countries across 4 continents, Adjust-A-Wings® are the “reflectors of choice” for many of the world’s top growers!
- Large Dimensions: 28” x 36”, 37”, 38”, 39” or 40” -- depending on adjustable wing settings
What are the benefits of Double Ended bulbs?
- Double Ended HPS bulbs degrade slower than traditional single ended HPS bulbs. In fact, after 10,000 hours double ended lamps will still output approximately 90% of their original intensity.
- Double Ended HPS bulbs are more stable than traditional single ended HPS bulbs, and this allows them to have a 10% increase in light intensity and PAR output over traditional single ended HPS bulbs.
- Double Ended HPS bulbs emit more UV and IR light than traditional single ended HPS bulbs, increasing the potency and essential oils of oil producing plants.
Prism Lighting Science 1000w Double Ended (DE) Ballast 120/240v
The Prism Lighting Science high frequency digital ballast features a 105 kHz microprocessor designed for optimizing the output of double ended (DE) lamps. Use 2100 micromole (Pro Plus) version lamps in this ballast to get the most out of your bulb and this ballast combination. Has soft start technology and dimmability from: 1150w, 1000w, 750w, and 600w. It's recommended you only run 1000w lamps in this ballast. This DE high frequency ballast is UL listed. The Prism Lighting Science ballast was made to have all the features and technology needed for optimal performance with none of the expensive frills in order to keep it priced as competitively as possible. Comes with 240v power cord (NEMA 6-15P). 120v power cord sold separately.
- Wattage: 1000W
- Input Volt: 120V/240V
- Input Current @ 1000W: 9.30A / 4.60A
- Input Current @ 1150W: 10.42A / 5.06A
- Input Power @ 1000W: 1085W / 1055W
- Input Power @ 1150W: 1250W / 1215W
- Min Power Factor: .99
- THD: <10%
- Crest Factor: <1.7
- Dimensions: 10.77" x 7.00" x 3.64"
- Weight: 4.0kg / 8.82 lb
- Ballast Dimming Type: 600, 750, 1000, 1150
- End of Life (EOL) Protection
- Short circuit protection
- Open circuit protection
- Ignition failure protection
- Thermal protection
Ballast Performance Requirements:
- Rated mains voltage: 120-240V
- Voltage range: (+/-10%): 108-264V
- Mains frequency: 50/60 hz
- Operation Frequency: 100-120kHz
Note: The Prism 1000w Ballast does not work with any Flipbox controllers including: Powerbox Flipbox, Horti-Control Flipbox, Lightspeed Flipbox, and more.
Philips Master GreenPower Plus EL double ended lamp
The Philips Master GreenPower Plus EL double ended lamp is a professional European made 400 V high frequency horticultural 1000 watt HPS lamp. It is nitrogen filled with a quartz glass outer jacket for perfect optical quality.
This lamp has an extremely high photosynthetic photon flux (ppf) at 2,100 μmol. It has no wireframe. It is only suitable for high frequency, high voltage electronic ballasts. Oil from your hands can damage the lamp. Please use a rag or gloves when handling and/or touching the glass of the bulb.