XB 100 with BPI
500 sq. ft coverage
Defender DXB 100 with BPI has been designed and engineered to deliver sanitization that is proven to reduce & eradicate surface and airborne pathogens for high load environments in Cultivation Centers using the ProGuard Sanitization Technology.
Defender DXB 100 with BPI is easy to install and maintain as it operates 24/7 in facilities.
ProGuard Sanitization has been tested and validated by reputable labs across the world to ensure safety and effectiveness in reducing mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, voc’s and other dangerous pathogens.
Applications Include: indoor grow rooms, greenhouses, dry rooms, and more.
ProGuard uses a proprietary Ionization technology that combines with an advanced Photo-Catalytic Oxidation process, which converts hydrogen molecules (humidity) into ionized hydroperoxide vapor. ProGuard uses an “Active” sanitization process that sends the sanitizing vapor into the room to “actively” attack and kill pathogens at the source of contamination. (On plants, pots, benches, fans etc.)
The DXM 100 unit covers up to 500 sf and up to 7000 cu ft and is designed for Cultivation rooms and Dry rooms. DXM 100 units are designed for high humidity and high load environments.
*Multi-Tier rooms will require additional units for the increased canopy.
- Kills mold, mildew & bacteria in the Air & on Surfaces
- Does not damage Terpenes, Fragrance or Flavor
- 24/7 sanitization that actively reduces mold and mildew pressure in your rooms
- ProGuard technology is safe for people and plants
- Easy installation, plugs into 110v outlet & uses only 25w of energy
- Low maintenance, Plug & Play
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight of Unit: 7 lbs
- Dimensions (H x L x D): 12’ x 12.4” x 3.1”
- Electrical Input: 100-240V – 50/60Hz
- Electrical Output: 12VDC 3A
- Power Consumption: Running 25W
- Does not meet California requirements; cannot be sold to people or businesses in California.
How it Works
ProGuard Uses Two Powerful Kill Mechanisms – No Other PCO Technology Compares
- Photo Catalytic Oxidation – PCO
- Multi-Cluster Ionization – MCI
Using Photo Catalytic Oxidation (PCO) ProGuard air purification protects crop from powdery mildew , mold, bacteria, and other types of pathogens “organically”. This proprietary sanitization technology helps create a “clean” air and surface environment in both Indoor Grows and Greenhouses — to produce quality, clean flower. ProGuard helps produce Pharma Grade flower with reduced CFUs helping growers pass regulations.
ProGuard also uses the (MCI) Multi-Cluster Ionization Technology, which is a Federally Trademarked process that creates high levels of both Positive and Negative Ions (clustered) using a Dielectric Barrier Ionizer – DBI. DBI creates sturdy, powerful Ions that have a longer life and dwell time than other technologies produce. The result is an improved kill efficiency for molds, mildews, bacteria, and pathogens of all types.
More Info: Introducing ProGuard Air Sanitizer for Grow Rooms