This item has been discontinued, We recommend another size Auto Cure as an alternative.
First of its Kind - The Automated Curing Solution
Drying and curing are highly important processes within the cultivation cycle. Harvests can be made or ruined during drying and curing and conventional methods are generally guess-work causing many mistakes and wasted product. The Auto Cure Automated Curing Unit simplifies the process and creates practicality thereby allowing a novice to produce automated top-shelf cured flower.
The Auto Cure Automated Curing Unit - XLarge is the first fully automated curing technology which handles all post-harvest drying, curing, and long-term storage (extended curing). The Auto Cure Automated Curing Unit - XLarge automated curing technology uses a proprietary software application and a specially designed robotics system to dynamically transition from an air-tight chamber to laminar ventilation via negative pressure, thereby eliminating mold. This dynamic creates an ideal Minimum Effective Airflow environment which eliminates mold and micro-climates, promoting consistency and standardization among the Top-Shelf flower. Digital sensors mounted inside the chamber record and display readings and compare them against threshold values set on the 7" LCD Touchscreen Display.
Auto Cure Automated Curing Unit - XLarge Features:
- Easy-to-use touchscreen app allows the user to dynamically control internal RH% by setting the venting parameters on the sliders.
- The only automated curing option for XLarge-scale commercial growers.
- Designed to eliminate mold.
- Auto Cure is self-monitoring and vents itself (automatic burping) entirely and precisely at the exact moment that the flower dictates.
- Digital toggle-slider system allows for easy changes from drying, curing, and storage (extended curing) venting parameters.
- Real-time data logging graphically depicts the rate of moisture release from the drying/curing flower over time, providing a valuable tool for standardization and brand consistency.
- A 100% return on investment (ROI) in as few as two cycles of usage from higher quality flower, minimized labor expenses, and waste elimination. Provide your facility with the best technology to retain 30% of Mono-Terpene loss in first seven days post-harvest.
** Assuming at least a 10% increase in sales price after automated top-shelf curing compared to other methods, the technology will pay itself off after two cycles of usage if the units are filled near capacity.
Auto Cure Automated Curing Unit - XLarge Specifications:
- AutoCure is self-monitoring and self-adjusting through its custom designed software application which is displayed on a 7” Touchscreen.
- AutoCure can be set to vent via a Time Max Threshold and a RH% Max Threshold for automated curing cycles.
- Set three digital sliders to desired venting parameters, and let AutoCure do the rest of the work.
- All curing data generated from AutoCure's vent cycles is logged to a secured online portal which customers are able to access via www.autocure.us.
- AutoCure is also programmed with a Manual Cycle feature that allows the user to vent the machine at will.
- Add descriptions to the data including strain and other information to analyze and standardize the curing process and the final product ready for sale.
- Produces product with improved consistency, potency, and decreased waste.
2.75” Ventilation fans
Heavy-duty venting servos
7" LCD Touchscreen
45 - 50 lbs
48" x 48" footprint (with wheels)
CONTROL SCREEN OPTIONS:
- Cycle Frequency: Auto Cure Automated Curing Unit - XLarge will vent itself once every "X" hours for the amount of time set on the Vent Duration slider (below). For example, if Cycle Frequency slider is set to 12, then the Auto Cure Automated Curing Unit - XLarge will vent itself once every 12 hours (twice per 24 hrs.)
- RH% Max: Auto Cure Automated Curing Unit - XLarge will vent itself once the internal RH% surpasses the value set on the slider. For example, if the RH% Max slider is set to 56, then the Auto Cure Automated Curing Unit - XLarge will vent itself once the internal RH% surpasses 56%.
- Vent Duration: Determines how long the Auto Cure Automated Curing Unit - XLarge will vent for. For example, if Vent Duration if set to 15 min, then the unit will vent for 15 minutes once it is triggered by either Time Max, RH%, or Manual Cycle.
- Manual Cycle: Auto Cure Automated Curing Unit - XLarge will vent itself at the user's command for the amount of time set on the Vent Duration slider. Once Manual Cycle is pressed, a "Q" will appear on the button which means the process will begin shortly.
- Apply: MUST be pressed after the user changes ANY slider values in order to lock in the new parameters.
NOTE: In order to change slider values on the display screen, the user must press the "Apply" button immediately after changing the value(s).
Auto Cure Automated Curing Unit Technology
Auto Cure's air tight curing chamber is fabricated from laboratory grade acrylic which produces no off-gassing, and is welded together without the use of glues and/or adhesives. Stainless steel latches pull tight a rubber-lined door for easy access and to create an air-sealed internal environment. Within the chamber, two fixed sensors take readings of both RH% and Temperature which are displayed on the 7” LCD touchscreen mounted on the control panel above the cure-chamber. On the posterior of the Auto Cure Automated Curing Unit - XLarge, two separate flow chambers for intake and exhaust house two servos and four fans which turn on/off in order to create/stop the ventilation of fresh air into the cure-chamber, while removing all humid air which is created from the slow evaporation of moisture from inside the buds.
Auto Cure's air-flow dynamics are what set the device apart from any other type of curing method ever invented. First, the machine's holding trays are perforated with over two-thousand holes in each of the respective bases in order to ensure complete and uniform airflow throughout the chamber. Moreover,Auto Cure Automated Curing Unit - XLarge utilizes laminar air flow dynamics (bottom to top, side to side) via negative pressure to guarantee that all saturated air contents are released from the unit and new fresh air is evenly distributed. Additionally, dust filters are installed onto the intake and exhaust holes of the unit to ensure that the contents remain in pristine condition.
Auto Cure Automated Curing Unit - A Customized Solution
AutoCure is available in three sizes to best suit your needs. Whether you’re a personal grower or a XLarge-scale operation, we’ve got the right option for you.
Auto Cure works perfectly for high-end connoisseur type curing even on XLarge scale applications. It can also be used as a perfect fit for extractors and concentrate companies who need extensive drying done before processing. The difference in applications is easily chosen on the 7" LCD Touchscreen.
Lab Test Results from Early Auto Cure Users:
Following are some impressive lab test results from 3 growers on their first cure with Auto Cure versus their traditional curing method:
- MAD COW GENETICS is known for top shelf flower and their Total Active Cannabinoid content is over 27% for almost all their strains. They were skeptical going in that Auto Cure Automated Curing Units could improve their final product but were very pleasantly surprised when the two Auto Cure samples came out with net increases of 11.8% and 12.7%. Mad Cow Genetics had never had Total Active Cannabinoids exceed 30% previously but Auto Cure samples tested at 30.84% and 31.07% respectively in Total Active Cannabinoids.
- Another new Auto Cure user showed Total Terpene Concentration retention of 22% greater over glass jar curing, with limonene increasing 14% and a remarkable 74% increase in myrcene.
- On PHARMACANN's first cure, THC was up 5.3 percentage points. That is an increase of 25% over the traditional curing method. Humulene, Caryophyllene, Trans-Nerolidol combined were 22% higher than traditional method. The master grower said they did not test for mono terpenes but were certain that Auto Cure results would have been much higher than traditional if they had.