The Best Value Vacs 1.9 CF Stainless Steel Vacuum Oven
is designed with your extraction needs in mind. The BVV 1.9 CF Vacuum Oven comes with 5-wall heating, providing consistent and accurate heat application. The second generation PID is accurate within plus or minus 1 degree F. The Best Value Vacs Vacuum Oven features an LCD display and wide window. The 1.9 CF Vacuum Oven comes with five shelves standard, with the option to add additional shelves (up to 11 total shelves). The Best Value Vacs Advanced Line is also available in a 220v version for European use.
- 5-sided heating for accurate heat distribution.
- 304 stainless steel interior for easy cleaning.
- Comes with built-in LED lights.
- All ovens have been tested for 24 hours while at temperature and full vacuum.
- Comes standard with 5 racks, with a max capacity of 11.
- Timer can run from 1 to 9999 minutes.
- Over temperature alarm
- 2 spare fuses included
- Comes with tools to perform adjustments on the door when using the oven for high temperature runs of 212F+
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Comes with instruction manual
- 30-day money back guarantee. Replacement shipping is not covered if required/
- Residual machine oil Flash/Decomposition temperatures exceed 500F, alcohol is most suitable for the initial cleaning, not a burn-off.
- All ovens are tested at minimum and maximum temperatures in the factory. There is no need to perform a burn off upon arrival.
Why choose a vacuum oven?
In a vacuum drying oven, thermal processes occur in an airtight chamber where a desired level of vacuum has been applied using an external vacuum pump. With a vacuum oven the entire application can take place under vacuum or a controlled atmosphere can be created through the introduction of an inert gas.
Vacuum ovens are used in a variety of ways. Such as helping to prevent surface reactions (such as oxidation), sample decontamination (such as removing lubricants), as well as for speeding up the out-gassing process. When determining the process you will use for a vacuum oven bear in mind that you will need to size a pump to meet this application. This requires defining the appropriate chamber size, the level of vacuum desired, and how quickly you will need to reach that desired vacuum level.
An important consideration is what type of material will be processed. The Best Value Vacs vacuum ovens come standard equipped with silicone gaskets. While these gaskets resist a wide variety of temperatures and pressures they can breakdown in the presence of solvents and acids. Below are some sample vacuum oven applications.
- Out-gassing liquids
- Moisture determination
- Out-gassing solids
- Aging tests
- Chemical resistance studies
- Dry sterilization
- Vacuum storage
- Electronic process control
- Drying of paper, rubber, and textiles
- Capacity: 3232.9 cubic inches (53 Liters)
- Temperature: Ambient +10F -- 212F
- Exterior LxWxH: 28"x22"x18"
- Interior DxWxH: 14.25"x16.5"x13.75"
- Power Consumption: 1400 Watts
- Voltage: 120 VAC @ 60 Hz
- Temperature Stability: +/- 1.0F
- Gasket: Silicone
- Window: Tempered Glass
- Power Connection: US Std. Plug
- Max Vacuum: -29.9inHg(-1 Bar) -75.94cmHg -1MPa (-145 PSI)
- Interior Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 137 lbs. (190 lbs crated)
- Be sure to have a safe, organized work environment, free of obstacles and hazards in an open, well-ventilated area.
- All vacuum chambers must be operate on a flat surface.
- Be sure to keep the equipment out of reach of children and pets.
- Wear safety goggles, face shield, gloves, protective clothing, and a respirator. Never stand next to or look inside any vacuum vessel without proper safety equipment.
- Always inspect equipment prior to usage. Look for any physical damage. Should the chamber have any damage, do not use and contact the manufacturer immediately.
- During assembly and disassembly, ensure that all components are directed away from your face and other extremities.
- Never leave a vacuum chamber or pump unattended.
- Do not move vacuum chamber while under a partial or full vacuum operation.
- ISO 9001: 2008
- ISO 13485: 2003.
- Manufactured in Accordance with Q/TIWY7-2004
This item is a freight shipment only via UPS ground freight. Expedited freight can only be calculated by calling customer service. A valid phone number is required
to ship, otherwise UPS freight will not be able to arrange a delivery window. Freight times may vary from 3-8 business days. Seasonal changes and rural locations may cause additional delays. We ship within 1 business day.
Warning: Use only in well-ventilated areas. Do not operate while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Acrylic and Polycarbonate are not resistant to solvents, alcohols, infusion/stabilization resins, liquid plastics, and hydrocarbons such as butane and propane. Small concentrations will result in lid degradation. Failure to operate the chamber for the given applications voids manufacturer warranty and all liability.
Disclaimer: This unit is intended for legal purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances.