Caylx benches are all custom built per order. We do not keep these items in stock. Please contact Growers House Commercial Division for quotes and other information at 855-289-1441 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Caylx Rolling Benches are fully customizable and can be made in widths of 2', 3', 4', 5', and 6'. Length can be any multiple of 4' lengths.
Caylx Rolling Benches
Caylx Rolling Benches support ebb and flow growing systems – allowing for improved production and efficiency. Ebb and flow systems are more cost effective by reducing water consumption, fertilizer, and labor costs. With water reclamation requirements increasing and with local governments intolerance for contaminating surface or ground water, Caylx ebb and flow benches are the solution for irrigation compliance for the future.
The trays are flooded with water and fertilizer – the excess drains off, is reclaimed, and is reused. This cuts associated labor costs by as much as 50%. Caylx uses top quality European trays made with virgin polystyrene with multi-directional drains to provide a vertical fill, consistent draining for any design of flats or individual pots.
Rolling Benches come complete with Quick Drain Valves, Drain Filter Bulk Heads and Ebb & Flood Liners which are impact proof, manufactured in Europe, and are made of UV stabilized polystyrene.
Complete layout & assembly instruction accompanies each project. Assembly telephone support is included at no additional charge. A forklift is required at the destination for unloading. Lead time for a rolling bench room is 8 to 10 weeks.
4' x 8' Caylx Rolling Tables
Eliminate canopy loss by removing non-efficient aisles ways . Caylx benches allow you to roll your bench tops easily to create an aisle where you need it. Caylx 4' x 8' rolling bench system is made of heavy duty galvanized steel and will maximize the grow space in your greenhouse or grow room.
The rolling bench has a unique design: connect the benches at the end to customize the length of the bench in 8 foot increments while maintaining smooth and easy rolling. The peaked roll bars allow for easier and smoother rolling while preventing soil, chemical, and water buildup that can otherwise interfere with or corrode flat roll bars.
Each Rolling Bench System is constructed to prevent tipping while maintaining structural integrity that can hold 18 lbs per sq ft with a 576 lb maximum concentrated load (when properly installed and bearing evenly distributed weight).
4' x 8' Caylx Rolling Table Features:
- 4' x 8' x 28 3/4"
- Heavy duty construction with galvanized steel frame
- Connecting feature to allow for custom lengths
- Able to handle 18 lbs/per sq ft
- Angled anchors to secure tables to the floor
- Peaked roll bars for smooth rolling
- Anti-tip retainer aids in preventing the top from tipping
- Tables include assembly instructions and pre punched holes
- High Density ‘Easy Fit’ PE bench corners – only 4 bolts to assemble
- The bench stands are spaced at 6 ft. along the length of the bench and are adjustable.
- The deck of the bench can adjust from approx. 31-37” above the bench foot (other heights are available upon request).
- Hat profile top supports spaced at 12''
- Rolls 1/3 the width of table dimensions
Custom Liner Features:
- Rolling bench system
- Angled anchors
- Peaked roll bars
- Optional Trellises assembly sets:
- Trellises’ are designed and installed every 6 feet of linear table length and one set at the end of each bench. Each set is mounted on the inside wall of each bench so there is no additional clearance required.
Multilevel Bench Features:
Bench racks. The upper deck of the bench is stationary at 27” above the bench foot The bench rack has adjustable legs which are spaced at 6 ft. along the length of the bench
- Bench Liners include one drain sump at the end of each liner.
- The material used is high impact proof, UV stabilized polystyrene, which is resistant towards chemicals to ensure a long life.
- The trays require a tabletop to have a cross support for every 18” or less.
- A cross support must be placed within 2” of a glue joint.
- Plastic Filter included with order
- Sealing Compound included with order
- Support Post and Cross Bars
- Hat profile top supports spaced at 12''
- Aluminum bench ends
- Corner Brackets for tables
- High Density PE bench corners
- Aluminum, clip on bench side profile.
- Stand Fasteners
Please contact Growers House Commercial Division for quotes and other information at 855-289-1441 or email@example.com.