Active Aqua chillers are environmentally friendly (they use R410a refrigerant) and are ideal for keeping the nutrient solution in your reservoir at the perfect temperature. Each unit has a user-friendly temperature system that allows you to control your desired temperature range as needed, and all models now have a boost function that accelerates the chilling process for quicker establishment of desired nutrient solution temperature, and a digital temperature memory
system that remembers your settings in case of a power interruption.
- Reservoir Capacity: 10-40 gal (50-150 L)
- Large refrigeration capacity (recommended volume 80-250 gal/300-950 L)
- Anti-corrosive pure titanium evaporator for both fresh and salt water
- Rate of flow: 1/10 HP (400–1060 GPH/1500-4000 L/hour)
- Rated BTU per hour: 1,020
- Recommended pumps: AAPW800 or AAPW1000
- ¾" and 1" fittings included
- Unit dimensions: 17"L x 10"W x 15"H
- For cooling capability, please refer to performance chart found in the product instructions
Please note that the starting ambient temperature of your solution will always affect the duration of the initial chilling process.