This product is a precision instrument used to measure luminance (LUX or foot-candles). The meter is fully cosine corrected for the angular incidence of light, meaning that if you are not holding the sensor perfectly perpendicular to the light source, the sensor will still read the light correctly.
The sensor is stable and made of a long-life silicon photo diode. The digital light meter accurately measures to 400,000 LUX (40,000 FC). Auto-ranging scales eliminate the need to dial in the correct range when making measurements, and the meter’s built-in low battery indicator means you’ll never be caught by surprise by a low-power product.
You’ll appreciate the digital light meter’s ultra low power consumption and ability to save up to 50 measurements for review.
- Measures grow lights or sunlight
- Measures up to 40,000 footcandles
- 3 scales for precise readings
- Convenient hand-held remote sensor
- Lifetime silicon cell - includes informative booklet with lighting recommendations and carrying case