This item has been discontinued, Please try our selection of Fluence Grow Lights or LED Grow Lights for an alternative.
Lead time for Fluence VYPRx PLUS LED Grow Lights is about 2 weeks.
The Fluence VYPRx PLUS LED Grow Light is designed for greenhouse and indoor horticulture facilities with rolling tables and large areas requiring a blanket coverage of light.
Fluence VYPRx PLUS LED Grow Light Features:
- The Fluence VYPRx PLUS LED Grow Light delivers extremely high and uniform levels of PPFD.
- The Fluence VYPRx PLUS LED Grow Light has an anodized, extruded aluminum alloy chassis for longevity.
- The Fluence VYPRx PLUS LED Grow Light is a passively cooled device, relying solely on ambient conditions for heat dissipation -- There are no fans or moving components.
- The Fluence VYPRx PLUS LED Grow Light is suitable for operation in still ambient temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to 40°C (104°F); however, at least one ft3/s of airflow is recommended to ensure efficient cooling.
- The Fluence VYPRx PLUS LED Grow Light has an operating temperature 50°C (122°F) above ambient.
- The Fluence VYPRx PLUS LED Grow Light is available with PhysioSpec Indoor or PhysioSpec Greenhouse spectrums.
- All VYPR systems are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for three years with projected lifetime of 100,000 operating hours to 70 percent of initial flux.
VYPR is designed as a greenhouse grow light. It should not be deployed outdoors or in direct sunlight.
- PhysioSpec spectral compositions are developed solely for photobiological responses.
- Wavelengths are tailored for particular photomorphogenic responses, photoperiodic signals, chlorophyll A and B absorption, xanthophyll carotenoid pigments, and anthocyanin accumulation in plant tissue – along with unknown photoreceptors – to name a few.
Previously, 660nm (red) and 450nm (blue) were the most efficient LED packages, and coincided with peak Chl A and Chl B absorption areas. This led to a negligence of key photoreceptors and pigments outside this range.
PhysioSpec Indoor is a full-cycle spectrum optimized for rapid growth and complete plant development. Tailored for growing plants from initiation to senescence (germination, clones/cuttings, mothers, vegetative and flowering applications) in indoor environments. With a CRI rating of 85, PhysioSpec Indoor offers a beautiful work and research environment with vivid colors and greater contrast to study the health of your crop.
For indoor environments, The Fluence VYPRx PLUS LED Grow Light has a recommended mounting height at 18” for optimal uniformity and PPFD. Please contact Fluence for greenhouse deployment options.
Compared to PhysioSpec Indoor, PhysioSpec Greenhouse is enriched with a higher amount of blue photons in the 400-500nm range, which are used to offset plant stretch induced by the sun’s far red radiation. As an added bonus, PhysioSpec Greenhouse offers a world-class work and research environment with vivid colors and greater contrast to study the health of your crop.
Fluence VYPRx PLUS LED Grow Light Specifications:
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Dimensions: 42" x 2.75" x 3.26"
- Light Source: LED
- Spectrum: PhysioSpec Indoor, PhysioSpec Greenhouse
- Efficacy: 2.1 μmol/J
- PPF: 1100 μmol/s
- Input Power: 515 Watts
- Input Voltage: Autosensing 100-277V
- Dimensions: 42" x 2.7" x 3.3"
- Fixture Weight: 7 lbs 5 oz
- Weight w/ Power Supply: 15 lbs 2 oz
- Mounting Height: ≥ 18 inches
- Thermal Management: Passive
- Dimming: 1-10 Volts
- Cord Length: 6 Feet, 15 Feet
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P, NEMA 6-15P, NEMA L7-15P, Pigtails
- Mounting Hardware Pipe, Square, Unistrut, Universal
*Designed and built in Austin, TX.