Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and grow tips. We'll also keep you updated on the latest product releases.
1-16 of 45Filter
- REAP Rare Earth Micronutrient by HY-YIELD [0-0-1]As low as $45.75
- PUSH Foliar SprayAs low as $27.00
- DaKine 420 Foliar Science 29-9-9As low as $12.86
- Nutri Plus Gold (0-0-0.45)As low as $16.86
- Aptus NutriSpray - Micronutrient Foliar Treatment - 250 ml$123.00Out of stock
- Microbe Life Foliar Spray & Root DipAs low as $27.69
- Remo Nutrients - MagnifiCalAs low as $17.89
- FoxFarm Bush Doctor Wholly Mackerel (3-1-0)As low as $14.51
- HydroDynamics Clonex Mist 300ml$25.91
- Nectar For The Gods - Poseidonzime - Liquid Seaweed Foliar SprayAs low as $56.86
- Vegamatrix - Hard-n-Quick 0-0-1 Foliar MagicAs low as $62.67
- Optic Foliar Atak Concentrate 1L$30.02
- HydroDynamics Clonex Mist 750ml$41.40
- Liquid Gold - Foliar SprayAs low as $54.17
- Primordial Solutions - True Blooms Foliar Spray (0.8-0.3-0.5)As low as $1,342.20
- FoxFarm Bush Doctor Kelp Me Kelp You (.5-0-.5) Seaweed Plant FoodAs low as $13.48
1-16 of 45Filter
Foliar sprays are a technique of feeding plants by applying liquid nutrients directly to the leaves where it can be directly absorbed. Foliar feeding is a method used in both vegetative and flowering stages and allows for nutrients to pass directly into the plant through the leaves and stems.
Don't use a foliar spray when your lights are on, instead the best time to apply any foliar applications would be right before or after the lights turn off. This gives the nutrients plenty of time to be absorbed without harming the leaves.