This item has been discontinued. Please see the updated model with an updated slim form-factor Gavita Pro E-Series 1000e Slim Line Complete Fixture or visit our selection of DE Complete Fixtures for an alternative.
Growers House offers light design plans for large cultivation operations including greenhouses and indoor cultivation. If you would like assistance in setting up, organizing, and optimizing your new or already existing indoor garden, and/or getting bulk pricing, please give us a call at 855-289-1441 or message us.
The Gavita Pro 1000 Double Ended is the most powerful and sophisticated indoor grow light available. In greenhouse areas where this unit is being used as supplemental lighting, it can cover up to a 10' x 10' area. If used as a primary light source, the Gavita Pro 1000 Double Ended fixture can cover up to a 6' x 6' area. This is the standard version--click here for the Gavita Pro 1000w E-Series
The GAVITA Pro 1000 is the first 240 Volt electronic ballast that powers the professional Gavita Pro Plus 1000W 400V EL (electronic) Double Ended lamp. This lamp has the highest PAR light output, improved spectrum and the best light maintenance (>95% PAR light over one year of use). Being the most efficient 1000W horticultural lamp available and the only lamp specifically developed for electronic ballasts this is the 1000W lamp of choice for Dutch professional greenhouse growers. The GAVITA Pro 1000 is available as a complete fixture with the highly efficient professional HortiStar HR 96 1000 DE reflector or as a remote ballast. Being completely closed and solid state (no fans) with extremely low heat dissipation the remote ballast can be mounted close to your lamps, enabling safe and easy installation. Having your ballast close to your lamp reduces the amount of EMI (RF interference). Both ballasts are adjustable to 600/660/750/825/1000/1150 watt, enabling them to drive a wide range of EL lamps and boost them 10 or 15%, creating the highest output in the market.
What are the benefits of Double Ended bulbs?
- Professional 1000 watt high frequency electronic ballast.
- Including high efficiency Miro aluminum horticultural HortiStar HR96 reflector (96% efficiency).
- Includes Gavita Pro Plus 1000 watt double ended EL lamp.
- Microprocessor controlled with electronic safety circuit.
- Very low heat dissipation and very low weight.
- Only suitable for use with 1000 watt double ended EL lamps: No acoustic resonance, more than 10% grow light compared to traditional lamps and light maintenance after 5000 hours >95%. Electronics by Gavita.
- Driver efficiency >95% and is adjustable to: 600/660/750/825/1150W.
- Sealed housing with Gore-Tex ventilation plug.
- Reflector easily replaceable.
- Operates at 240 Volts.
- 4.42 amps.
1. Double Ended HPS bulbs degrade slower than traditional single ended HPS bulbs. In fact, after 10,000 hours double ended lamps will still output approximately 90% of their original intensity.
2. Double Ended HPS bulbs are more stable than traditional single ended HPS bulbs, and this allows them to have a 10% increase in light intensity and PAR output over traditional single ended HPS bulbs.
3. Double Ended HPS bulbs emit more UV and IR light than traditional single ended HPS bulbs, increasing the potency and essential oils of oil producing plants.
Want read more about double ended 1000w fixtures, read our blog post 1000 watt Comparison Review of DE fixtures
to see how the Gavita stacked up against other similar grow lights.
Shop all Gavita Products here
Gavita is the oldest specialized horticultural lighting company. We build on 30 years of accumulated knowledge and innovation. Many of the Gavita innovations are now de facto standards in horticultural lighting. In 2009 Gavita entered the hobby / hydroponics market as Gavita Holland bv with a selection of adapted professional luminaries and a series of new products, specifically aimed at the hobby indoor en greenhouse grower.