Growers House offers light design plans for large cultivation operations including greenhouses and indoor cultivation. If you would like assistance in setting up, organizing and optimizing your new or already existing indoor garden, please give us a call at 855-289-1441. Ordering a large quantity? Give us a call for bulk pricing discounts at: 855-289-1441. The Gavita Pro 277-347v comes with a 6' power cord with a white, red, and green open wire.
Professional 1000 watt high frequency electronic ballast. Including high efficiency Miro aluminum horticultural HortiStar HR96 reflector (95% efficiency). Includes 1000 watt double-ended EL lamp. Microprocessor controlled with electronic safety circuit. Very low heat dissipation and very low weight. Only suitable for use with 1000 watt double-ended EL lamps. No acoustic resonance, more than 10% grow light compared to traditional lamps and light maintenance after 5000 hrs >95%. Electronics by Gavita. Driver efficiency >95%. Sealed housing with Gore-Tex ventilation plug. Reflector is easily replaceable. Comes with 3 ft 3 in power cord (6 and 10 ft power cord available) that is not attached and has an open wire end. Eye bolts and nuts included for hanging. 1 year warranty on the lamp.
The Gavita Pro 1000 Double Ended Complete Fixture
is the most powerful and sophisticated indoor grow light available. In greenhouse areas where this unit is being used as supplemental lighting, it can cover up to a 10' x 10' area. If used as a primary light source, the Gavita Pro 1000 Double Ended fixture can cover up to a 6' x 6' area.
The GAVITA Pro 1000
is the first 270 Volt electronic ballast that powers the professional Philips GreenPower 1000W 400V EL (electronic) Double Ended lamp. This lamp has the highest PAR light output, improved spectrum and the best light maintenance (>95% PAR light over one year of use). Being the most efficient 1000W horticultural lamp available and the only lamp specifically developed for electronic ballasts this is the 1000W lamp of choice for Dutch professional greenhouse growers. The GAVITA Pro 1000 is available as a complete fixture with the highly efficient professional HortiStar HR 96 1000 DE reflector or as a remote ballast. Being completely closed and solid state (no fans) with extremely low heat dissipation the remote ballast can be mounted close to your lamps, enabling safe and easy installation. Having your ballast close to your lamp reduces the amount of EMI (RF interference).
What are the benefits of Double Ended bulbs?
- Professional 1000 watt high frequency electronic ballast.
- Including high efficiency Miro aluminum horticultural HortiStar HR96 reflector (96% efficiency).
- Includes Philips 1000 watt double ended EL lamp.
- Microprocessor controlled with electronic safety circuit.
- Very low heat dissipation and very low weight.
- Only suitable for use with 1000 watt double ended EL lamps: No acoustic resonance, more than 10% grow light compared to traditional lamps and light maintenance after 5000 hours >95%. Electronics by Gavita.
- Driver efficiency >95%.
- Sealed housing with Gore-Tex ventilation plug.
- Reflector easily replaceable
- Operates at 277 Volts
1. Double Ended HPS bulbs degrade slower than traditional single ended HPS bulbs. In fact, after 10,000 hours double ended lamps will still output approximately 90% of their original intensity.
2. Double Ended HPS bulbs are more stable than traditional single ended HPS bulbs, and this allows them to have a 10% increase in light intensity and PAR output over traditional single ended HPS bulbs.
3. Double Ended HPS bulbs emit more UV and IR light than traditional single ended HPS bulbs, increasing the potency and essential oils of oil producing plants.
Want read more about double ended 1000w fixtures, read our blog post 1000 watt Comparison Review of DE fixtures
to see how the Gavita stacked up against other similar grow lights.
Shop all Gavita Products here
Gavita is the oldest specialised horticultural lighting company. We build on 30 years of accumulated knowledge and innovation. Many of the Gavita innovations are now de facto standards in horticultural lighting. In 2009 Gavita entered the hobby / hydroponics market as Gavita Holland bv with a selection of adapted professional luminaries and a series of new products, specifically aimed at the hobby indoor en greenhouse grower.
Make sure to grab a pair, or box, of your protective eyewear!
The Grow Crew recommends using the Summer Blues Optics
for this fixture/lamp type.