This item has been discontinued, Please try our selection of Organic Pesticides for an alternative.
Grandevo Application Rate & Usage Instructions
When populations of broad/russet mites are high, we recommend 4 tbsp/gallon of Grandevo.
Apply before insect and mite populations start to increase. No spray buffer required.
Apply 2-4 tbsp/gallon per 1000 sq. ft. Apply at a 7 day interval.
Grandevo PTO Bioinsecticide Miticide Highlights
- Cross-spectrum protection against chewing and sucking insects and mites
- Complex modes of action
- No honey bee toxicity statement on label
- Negligible impact on beneficial insects
- 4-hour REI/ 0-day PHI
- Tolerance exempt
- Minimal PPE/ no buffer required for spray applications
- Approved for field and greenhouse applications
- NOP compliant and OMRI approved
Grandevo PTO Bioinsecticide Miticide for management of key insect and mite pests
Grandevo PTO Bioinsecticide Miticide is a microbial-based insecticide. Grandevo PTO Bioinsecticide Miticide contains several active compounds that repel, stop feeding, reduce reproduction and induce mortality to prevent the development of damaging populations of sucking and chewing insects, flies and mites. Grandevo PTO Bioinsecticide Miticide can be used on a wide range of organic and conventional crops, including fruits, vegetables, nuts and turf and ornamentals.
Grandevo PTO Bioinsecticide Miticide is best used early when adult populations of pests move into a field when caught early. Grandevo PTO Bioinsecticide Miticide may be used as a stand-alone product, just before harvest to manage residues, and in rotation with other insecticides as part of an integrated pest management program.
What Grandevo PTO Bioinsecticide Miticide Can Do for Your Crops
Boost yield and quality
- Controls damage to your crops quickly and prevents secondary outbreaks
- Repels, stops feeding, reduces reproduction and induces mortality of insects and mites
- Ideal for insect resistance management (IRM) programs
- Contains several active compounds
- Can be used right before harvest without concern for residues
- O-day pre-harvest interval (PHI)
- Harvest is ready to market
- Residue exempt (maximum residue limit (MRL) and CODEX exempt
- Helps simplify your labor scheduling and avoids costly downtime
- 4-hour re-entry interval (REI) and minimal personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements
Approved for Organic Use
- Flexible to use in conventional and organic cropping systems
- OMRI and NOP listed | View the OMRI Products List of approved surfactants
Grandevo PTO Bioinsecticide Miticide Details
Formulation: Dry flowable powder
Active ingredient: Chromobacterium subtsugae