Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and grow tips. We'll also keep you updated on the latest product releases.
- Phos Sea Bird Guano Granular 0-12-0As low as $26.86
- Roots Organics Nitro Bat Guano 9 - 3 - 1As low as $14.22
- Phos Bat Guano 0-7-0Out of stock
- Budswel DryOut of stock
- Budswel LiquidAs low as $48.35
- Nitrogen Bat Guano 9-3-1 - Roots OrganicsAs low as $32.57
- Phos Sea Bird Guano Powder 0-12-0As low as $10.06
- Roots Organics Uprising Bloom Dry Nutrient (3-6-4)As low as $14.95
- Roots Organics HP2 Liquid Bat Guano 0-4-0As low as $17.47
- Roots Organics HPK Bat Guano and K-Mag 0-4-3As low as $19.30
- Nectar For The Gods - Mega Morpheus - Guano TeaAs low as $14.17
- Down To Earth - High Phosphorus Seabird Guano (0-11-0)As low as $168.06
For centuries guanos have been used as an organic fertilizer excellent for use around fruiting and flowering plants including vegetables, herbs, ornamentals, and fruit and nut trees. High in trace minerals, guanos provide great nutrition and are great for liquid teas. Guanos also contain natural microbes and various micronutrients that are beneficial in increasing the quantity and diversity of life in your chosen media, particularly in soil.
The two main sources of guano available are bats and seabirds with nutrients varying based on regional diets. Guanos are usually high in nitrogen and phosphorus, but depending on the donor's diets can have very different ranges of nitrogen, potassium, and phosphorus or N-P-K. Seabird guano is typically high in calcium, nitrogen, and phosphorus due to their high protein fish diet, while bats can have either a fruit-based diet or an insect-based diet. Fruit-eating bats tend to produce high levels of phosphorus while guano from insect-eating bats usually has higher nitrogen levels.