Hydro Flow / Netafim 120 Volt Series 80 Globe Valves have low friction loss that gives improved performance. Exceptionally low inrush and holding currents allow the longest wire to run from valve to controller. Netafim 120 V Series 80 valves have a quick reaction time for opening and closing. An integrated check valve ensures the Hydro Flow / Netafim 120 Volt Series 80 Globe Valve - 3/4 in / 26 GPM max remains closed until the controller designates opening.
- Acceptable for use with high pressure applications with quick reaction to opening and closing.
- Exceptionally low inrush and holding current allows the longest wire to run from valve to controller.
- Tight sealing valve with fully supported diaphragm.
- Stable solenoid to voltage fluctuations with low sensitivity to dirt - no diode solenoid.
- Integrated check valve ensures valve remains closed until the controller designates opening.
- Optimal for vertical installations.
Where to use this item:
Greenhouse and Nursery irrigation including hydroponic and mist systems
For mild corrosive and mild acidity levels in the water
For remote control, master valve, automated or manual operations
Recommended Flow Ranges: 3/4" valve - .01 to 26 GPM
Voltage: 120 Volt