Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and grow tips. We'll also keep you updated on the latest product releases.
1-16 of 27Filter
- Predatory Mites Mail-Back, pack of 5$229.17Out of stock
- Earthworms Mail-Back, pack of 5$87.34Out of stock
- Encarsia Formosa Mail-Back, pack of 5$163.34Out of stock
- Delphastus Pusillus Mail-Back, pack of 5$163.34Out of stock
- Trichogramma Mail-Back, pack of 5$98.23Out of stock
- Beneficial Nematodes Mail-Back, pack of 5$156.56Out of stock
- Neoseiulus/Amblyseius cucumeris Thrips PredatorAs low as $56.47
- Stratiolaelaps scimitus (Hypoaspis miles) Fungus Gnat PredatorAs low as $37.87
- Feltiella acarisuga Spidermite Destroyer 250 ct$211.20
- Neoseiulus/Amblyseius fallacis Mite PredatorAs low as $58.60
- Phytoseiulus persimilis Mite PredatorAs low as $51.33
- Neoseiulus/Amblyseius californicus Mite PredatorAs low as $51.33
- Mesoseiulus longipes Mite PredatorAs low as $117.33
- Galendromus occidentalis Mite PredatorAs low as $234.67
- Amblyseius swirskii Mite PredatorAs low as $100.03
1-16 of 27Filter
Commercially available beneficial insects are one of the best
ways to control pests organically before resorting to the use of insecticides. Beneficial predatory insects and bacteria of many types can be released to control specific pests and are an important component to any successful Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program.
Selecting the proper beneficial predatory insect will depend on a number of factors including the type of target pest, temperature range, and relative humidity. Beneficials are most effective when used before the pest density becomes too great as it can take some time before actual results can be seen. Beneficial insects and bacteria come with release instructions and recommendations to maximize their effectiveness.