Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and grow tips. We'll also keep you updated on the latest product releases.
1-16 of 27Filter
- BotaniGard 22WP - Biological Insecticide - 1 lb$116.85Out of stock
- Predatory Mites Mail-Back, pack of 5$229.17Out of stock
- Earthworms Mail-Back, pack of 5$91.71Out of stock
- Encarsia Formosa Mail-Back, pack of 5$171.51Out of stock
- Delphastus Pusillus Mail-Back, pack of 5$171.51Out of stock
- Trichogramma Mail-Back, pack of 5$103.14Out of stock
- Beneficial Nematodes Mail-Back, pack of 5$164.39Out of stock
- Neoseiulus/Amblyseius cucumeris Thrips PredatorAs low as $57.54
- Stratiolaelaps scimitus (Hypoaspis miles) Fungus Gnat PredatorAs low as $24.85
- Feltiella acarisuga Spidermite Destroyer 250 ct$230.40
- Neoseiulus/Amblyseius fallacis Mite PredatorOut of stock
- Phytoseiulus persimilis Mite PredatorAs low as $28.31
- Neoseiulus/Amblyseius californicus Mite PredatorAs low as $43.08
- Mesoseiulus longipes Mite PredatorOut of stock
- Galendromus occidentalis Mite PredatorOut of stock
- Amblyseius swirskii Mite PredatorAs low as $83.69
1-16 of 27Filter
Commercially available beneficial insects are one of the best
ways to control pests organically before resorting to the use of insecticides. Beneficial predatory insects and bacteria of many types can be released to control specific pests and are an important component to any successful Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program.
Selecting the proper beneficial predatory insect will depend on a number of factors including the type of target pest, temperature range, and relative humidity. Beneficials are most effective when used before the pest density becomes too great as it can take some time before actual results can be seen. Beneficial insects and bacteria come with release instructions and recommendations to maximize their effectiveness.