RAPID HARVESTING & CLEANUP
Harvest up to 150 pounds per hour of fresh product. Bucks wet or dry. Easy clean up in less than 10 minutes.
Food grade stainless steel and powder coated surfaces are durable and easy to clean. High-quality SealMaster bearings and Sumitomo Hyponic gearmotor.
Proudly made in the USA. Patents Pending.
Quiet operation. Forward and reverse operation to easily clear blockage. Safety kill switch to ensure user safety. Plugs into a standard 110 volt, 15 amp circuit.
Indoor and outdoor versions available with industrial casters or flat free off-road tires. Fits easily through a 32-inch door. Multiple die holes match different diameter stems for perfect stripping. Designed to integrate with conveyor belts and trimmers.
The Mother Bucker was developed after 75 years manufacturing harvesting and processing equipment for the hops industry. Professionally engineered with the highest quality parts, our harvesting equipment provides years of reliable service with minimal maintenance.
The machine that introduced high capacity bucking to the industry, the “Mother Bucker” is an industrial grade machine that is adaptable to all harvest methods. Designed to handle any size plant or grow operation, with enough adjustability to tune it from bucking high-quality flower to extracts. Made from the highest quality components and engineered to perfection, because we know that downtime during harvest is not an option. Proudly made in the USA by a company with 76 years’ experience building harvesting equipment.
Operation of the Mother Bucker is simple yet effective. Insert a stem in the appropriately sized die hole and the machine pulls it through, gently removing flowers from perfectly stripped stems. Variable speed control allows for versatility - slow the machine down for damage-free bucking of carefully dried plants, or speed it up for rapid bucking of freshly harvested stems. One machine for all your bucking needs: wet or dry.
- Variable speed control allows for damage-free bucking of both wet and dry material.
- Capable of processing 150lbs (wet) per hour, 38lbs (dry) per hour
- Industrial grade, 100% serviceable, 100% rebuildable
- Built from structural grade A36, A500, and 304 Stainless steel to last for generations
- Designed to integrate perfectly with cGMP Compliant facilities
- Food grade components – Rubber rollers, stainless steel faceplate, Frame powder coat, motor oil, and bearing grease
- Stainless steel construction on all parts contacting finished product
- CSA and UL approved electronics, NEMA rated
- Wash down quality
- Easy to clean, at the end of each day which takes 10 minutes
- Silent operation
- Runs on Standard 110V / 15A Circuit
- Process stems up to ¾” diameter - Interchangeable die plates to accommodate all types of material
- Indoor and Outdoor versions available
- Reduces labor costs and saves time
- 5-year manufacturer defects warranty
- Emergency stop switch
- Forward and momentary reverse directional switch
- Designed to be used with conveyor systems or bin catchment systems
- 25’ industrial grade plug
- Components: ½ hp Lenze motor and VFD drive, Seal Master bearings, Wrap flex coupler, 1.25” Steel drive shafts