Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and grow tips. We'll also keep you updated on the latest product releases.
Seaweeds are used in agriculture since decades for:
Cuttings and branches formation
Diseases, harmful organisms and environmental stress resistance
Soil minerals uptake
Seed germination and transplantation of cuttings
SEAWEEDS liquid kelp extract is a concentrated of ascophyllum nodosum harvested from cold water. SEAWEEDS liquid kelp extract is a fertilizer rich in Potassium that contains natural organic stimulants improving your crop health and production. It’s an excellent supplement for all fertilization program. Our SEAWEEDS liquid kelp extract is completely water soluble.
Ideal for all kind of culture: in pot, indoor or outdoor gardens, hydro-culture.
irrigation: dilute 1 to 3 ml per liter of water.
Foliar application: dilute 1 ml per liter of water.
Do not apply in full sun.
• Naturally contains over 60 macro and chelated micro elements and amino acids
• Contains natural growth hormones (auxins, cytokinins and gibberellic acid) as well as vitamins (A, C, F, B-12)
• Improves soil bioactivity
• Improves soil water retention
• Enhances rapid root development
• Makes the plant stronger and resilient to adverse conditions
|Name||Nutri+ Pure Ocean Seaweeds Kelp Tonic (0-0-1)|