• 85% Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) - best on the market
• Lightweight Aluminum Construction- easy to hang, no rust
• 45 degree inner taper before flanges, helps reduce more noise
• Phat Glass pack won't disintegrate like foam products
• 4" to 12" sizes available- regular length & super Phat mini sizes
• Maximum free flow air movement
Place your Phat Muffler on the intake side of your fan/blower for maximum sound attenuation if you only have one muffler. For maximum sound attenuation on a blower/filter line, place one muffler on the blower intake and one muffler on the blower outtake.
Phat Mufflers can be positioned so that air blows through them in either direction. Phat Mufflers are not directional. For a tight, solid fit, self-tapping sheet metal screws can be put through the Phat Muffler flanges directly into your fan if desired. Duct tape can also be used.
Mufflers should not be wet.
If you get your muffler wet, dry it out so it will work correctly. Phat mufflers should be the same diameter as your duct size unless you want to increase the air pressure intentionally. To hang a Phat Muffler, you can tap into the muffler housing with sheet metal screws or hang it with chain or rope that is wrapped around the muffler housing.
Phat Muffler Sizes