PHOTOBIO•T represents the apex of LED Top lights. PHOTOBIO•T can be applied indoors or greenhouse as a direct 600W HID alternative or retrofit. Patented PHOTO•PRO Photon Regulating Optics ensure the most efficient delivery of plant biologically active radiation (PBAR) to the plant canopy. PHOTO•LOC Light Output Control allows precise control over the photons that are delivered to the plant canopy when used in conjunction with a 0–10V controller. In greenhouse facilities, PHOTOBIO delivers consistent optimal PPFD levels throughout the day while saving energy. Just pair PHOTO•LOC with an environmental control system that utilizes a quantum sensor to measure light entering the greenhouse and automatically regulate light output in real time. The specific power cable is sold separately based upon your requirements.
Industry Standard Wieland RST Power Connector
The Wieland RST connectors are ideal for installations with increased protection requirements for use in difficult environments like your grow room.
Both S1 and S4 spectrums are available in 100V through 480V configurations.
S1 Spectrum: Developed for businesses that are heavily focused on flower production for the eventual extraction of pharmaceutical grade concentrates. Provides UV and Far-Red outside of the PAR range. UV is responsible for increased terpene content, pest and pathogen resistance, and color expression. Far Red light is responsible for increased leaf size, which contributes to driving other processes in the plant. More leaf surface area increases photosynthesis, which in turn increases flower and fruit biomass. S1 is designed for application exclusively in flowering phase.
S4 Spectrum: Provides highly efficient full spectrum with a healthy red-to-blue ratio to drive photosynthesis. Light energy between 500–599nm, previously thought wasted, penetrates deeper into the plant canopy promoting photomorphogenic responses. High color rendering “white” light aids to rapidly identify potential threats to your crop and provides superior working conditions and safety for personnel. Ideal for both flowering and vegetative production.
Controlled photon distribution for controlled environments
Precision angled reflectors harness photons and direct them in a controlled pattern to the growing area.
The result is more light where you want it, higher average PPFD, increased uniformity, and minimal wasted light cast on the walls and ground.
- High capacity production capabilities backed by technology from one of the world's largest LED chip manufacturers
- Slim linear design minimizes sunlight interference in greenhouses and can be tucked under existing support structure
Patented heatsink design maintains ideal operational temperatures of LED diodes ensuring consistent light output and yields
- Patented PHOTO•PRO Photon Regulating Optics create unrivaled uniform light delivery to your plant canopy
- 100-480V Driver Options
- German Made Wieland IP Rated Input Power Connection
- PHOTO•LOC Light Output Control access any 0-10V signal to control photoperiod and dimming
- Antireflective coating on the inside of lens ensures maximum photon transmission
- Frosted lens to properly blend spectrum
- True IP65 protection against water and dust
- Five year warranty
*Power cable sold separately based upon your specific requirements
Power Cord options listed below:
- CHW863000W - 8' Wieland F 16AWG WT w/leads, Harness
- CHW883021W - 8' Wieland F 18AWG WT locking 277V, L7-20P, Harness
- CHW843010W - 8' Wieland F 14AWG WT 110-120V Plug, 5-15P, Harness
- CHW863015W - 8' Wieland F 16AWG WT 208-240V Plug, 6-15P, Harness