This item has been discontinued, Please try our selection of Composts for an alternative.
Where most biological products on the market are derived from a lab in Petri dishes,Pure Grow Impact
is fortified with literally billions of micro-organisms of maximum diversity that all grew up with each other and are very good friends, ready to bring balance to your garden and take it to another level.
Pure Grow Impact
can be used by itself in hydroponics or soil. Use Pure Grow Impact with a field spray or with any custom or commercial brewing system available on the market. When utilizing Pure Grow Impact as a compost additive, we recommend using Pure Grow Tonic in conjunction with the Vortex Brewer
system to maximize productivity.
Pure Grow Impact Features:
- Genuine BioDynamic compost made in whiskey barrels
- Made from the finest materials on a Certified Organic farm
- Hand-crafted ingredients buried for up to a year
- Water-soluble--No need for filter bags
- Use for compost tea, stand-alone in hydroponics and soil, or with a field spray
Pure Grow Impact Directions for Use:
- Compost Tea: Use 2 oz. for every 15 gallons of good clean water.
- Propagation: Sprinkle onto or stir and water into plugs or starts ASAP.
- Pre-mix: Utilize at least 1 cup per 2 cu. ft. and mix thoroughly into growing media.
- Soil/Hydroponics: Use 0.5 oz. for every 5 gal of water, stir solution clockwise & counterclockwise for up to 1 hour and apply as a soil/media drench.
- Field/Garden Spray: Use 1/3 cup in 5 gal of water in a proper bucket, find a
comfortable stick and stirring from the periphery create a vortex stirring clockwise & counter-clockwise. Repeat this for 1 hour to potentize. This concoction is energetically sufficient for an entire acre of land!
Pure Grow Impact Ingredients:
- Organic grass-fed highland cow manure
- Colloidal clay
- Rock dusts
- BioDynamic preparations (BD500-508):
- BD500 Horn humus
- BD501 Horn silica
- BD502 Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- BD503 Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)
- BD504 Stinging nettle (Urtica dioeca)
- BD505 Oak bark (Quercus robur)
- BD506 Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)
- BD507 Valerian (Valerianum officinalis)
- BD508 Horsetail (Equisetum arvense)