Sorry for the inconvenience, this item has been discontinued and is no longer available.
The CO2-REG controls the flow of CO2 and regulates the amount of CO2 with a precision flow gauge that can be set from 1/2 – 15 SCFH (standard cubic feet per hour). The color coded pressure gauge is easy to read and understand. Comes with a 6 foot power cord and 120 volt solenoid pre-wired. Ready to connect to a controller or a timer. Can be used with either 20 lb or 50 lb CO2 cylinders. The CO2-REG reduces the pressure from the cylinder from over 2000 psi down to 30 psi. Maximum inlet 3000 psi.
- Pre-wired 120 volt 6 ft power cord.
- Low wattage electric solenoid valve.
- Precision custom flow-gauge allows user to select exact flow rate.
- Tank pressure gauge indicates remaining CO2 tank level.
- 8 ft 1/4" air tubing
- Ability to connect multiple CO2-EXP extends time between tank changes.
How to use:
- Expansion Regulator allows multiple compressed tanks to be connected to a single regulator - flow gauge.
- Flow-gauge allows adjustments from .5 to 15 SCFH.
- The CO2-REG has a smaller brother the CO2-EXP / Expansion regulator
- Use a timer like the Sentinel DRT-1a to turn the CO2 solenoid On and Off at regular intervals.
- Use an environmental controller like the Sentinel EVC-1 or DEC-4 to activate the CO2 solenoid only during the day and to coordinate the CO2 operation with the ventilation control.
- For the most accurate function, Use a PPM controller like the Sentinel CHHC-4 or CPPM-4 to measure and maintain the exact amount of CO2 in the growing environment at all times.
- Use a timer like the DRT-1 to turn the CO2 solenoid On and Off on regular intervals.
- Use controller like the EVC-1 to activate the CO2 solenoid only during the day and to coordinate the CO2 use the ventilation control.
- Use a Part-per-million CO2 controller like the CTC-1 to measure the exact amount of CO2. ppm provides the most accurate method of control.
- The most common recommendation for PPM levels for rapid plant growth is between 1000 and 1500 PPM. The plants will benefit most by maintaining the CO2 level within this range during daylight hours.
||120 volt AC
||.5 to 15 SCFH
|CO2 Tank connection
||9.5" x 7.25" x 6"
If you're confused or have questions about CO2, check out our CO2 buyers guide.
Want to know know long your tank will last in your growing space? Using a co2 calculator
will help you use your CO2 efficiently.
CO2-Regulator Instructions PDF