Why Your Plants Need the Spectrum King SK602 LED Grow Light?
The key benefit of the Spectrum King SK602 LED grow light is its remarkable ability to mimic natural sunlight by emitting a full spectrum of light. Red and blue light wavelengths activate photosynthesis, but are not the only wavelengths plants need. Oversaturating your plants with only red and blue wavelengths actually causes them to go dormant, leading to under produced plants.
By using a Spectrum King SK602 LED Light with full spectrum, which appears as white light, your plants are induced to undergo natural photorespiration. While that will force them to work harder, it also leads more efficient nutrient intake. You end up with sturdier plants, healthier growth, and increased yields.
Aside from emitting a full spectrum of light, The SK602 LED Grow Light affects your bottom line. While it offers the same intensity as a duel-ended 1000-watt HPS bulb, our 610W LED grow light uses only a fraction of electricity while emitting only about 1550 BTUs of heat. That all equates to big energy savings of over 60% as compared to dual-ended 1000 Watt HPS bulbs in energy costs and a light that produces less heat than most of the competitors. Those energy savings equate to lower utility bills since your HVAC appliances are used less to combat the high temps common with HPS rooms. A typical return on investment is less than a year for small grows and up to18 months for commercial grow operations.
Spectrum King LED Grow Lights are recognized by the international standard that designates products fit for use in wet and humid conditions. Very few companies that make grow lights qualify for this certification which is why we designed our lights with IP65 ratings in mind as most indoor gardens and commercial greenhouses have wet and humid environments creating challenges for gardeners. Our IP65 housings make clean up easy and you can foliar spray your canopies without worrying about damage to the lights internal components.
In order to ensure your satisfaction by bringing you great plants and a healthy harvest, Spectrum King LED SK602 grow lights are backed by a DUAL WARRANTY. For added peace of mind, our lights are guaranteed to maintain 90% or better light output for 3 YEARS with regular use plus a 5 YEAR Mechanical warranty on all parts and labor.
- 610 Watt Patent Pending Full Spectrum LED Grow Light made in the USA. Replaces 1000W Dual-Ended Bulbs (both MH HPS).
- Can be used for both vegetative and FLOWER growth.
- Nationwide compliant
- The SK602 LED Grow Light coverage area: 25 sq ft in flower ( 5×5 ft ) and over 64 sq ft in veg ( 8×8 ft). More Square Feet of Coverage than any other LED
- Grow Light in the market with proven results.
- Safety Certified and IP65 Rated. With a rugged waterproof housing designed specially, The SK602 LED Grow Light fit for use in wet and humid conditions.
- Produces less heat than most competitors.
- Saves over 43.5% on energy when compared to dual-ended 1000-1200 Watt HPS bulbs!
- Comes with Dual Warranty: Spectrum King SK602 LED Grow Light is guaranteed to maintain 90% or better light output for 3 YEARS with regular use plus a 5 YEAR Mechanical warranty on all parts and labor.
- You can choose to add a manual dimmer which enables turning the power down to as low as 10% power for more control when needed.
- Spectrum King is the only company to guarantee light performance over lifetime with 3rd party certified data.
- Full-spectrum 610 Watt LED light made in the USA
- 92% Efficiency!
- New 7” Low Proﬁle reflective housing
- Rugged IP65 Rated water resistance housing designed for wet and humid environments
- Same light intensity as a 1000-Watt dual-ended high pressure sodium bulb
- Nine-foot power cord and two large eyehooks for hanging included
- Remote Power System compatible (480 VAC)
- Cool up to 8 Sk602’s with just 1 ton of AC!
- Input Voltage – 110V to 240V
- Frequency Range – 50~60Hz
- Power Consumption – 610 - 640W
- Amperage Draw – 110V = 5.3A | 240V = 2.9A
- Recommended Cooling BTUs – 2,150
- Ideal Replacement – 1000W Double Ended MH/HPS Lamps
- Lifespan – >50,000 Hrs
- Light Beam Angle – 120 Degree available
- Body Lens – Glass
- Body Case Material – Die Cast Aluminum
- Product Size – 10″W x 7″H x 21″D (120° Reflector)
- Product Weight – 27 lbs (12 Kg)
- Suitable Distance Over Canopy 120 Degree – Veg: 48” to 60” Flower: 28” to 36”
- Coverage Area Veg – Up to 8’ x 8’
- Coverage Area Flower – Up to 5’ x 5’