The STM Canna Rocketbox 2.0 is the world’s most advanced commercial pre-roll machine, producing over 453 pre-rolled cones in a 60-second cycle. Designed to maximize pre-rolled joint production while significantly decreasing labor costs, the RocketBox 2.0 is the pinnacle of pre-rolled cone machines.
See Extended Brochure PDF above for details on items included with standard RocketBox and add-on accessory packages. The STM RocketBox is universal and are compatible with several industry standard paper sizes. The interchangeable Bottom Trays designate which cone sizes can be used during the cycle.
Base RocketBox Package includes:
- (1) Bottom Tray [choose between .5g, .7g or 1g tray size]
- (1) Top Tray
- (1) Loading Box
- (1) Finishing Base
Videos available on the STM YouTube Channel.
STM RocketBox Dropbox
- 453 Pre-Rolled Joints in 60 Seconds
- Compatible with 84, 98 and 109 MM Cones
- Proprietary Smart Density Software to Measure & Achieve Weight Accuracy
- Variable Frequencies of Vibrations for Even Filling & Packing
- Built-In Training Mode with Tutorials
- Adjustable Top Tray for Adjusting Height of Fill
- Lift Plate to Ensure Cones Sit Flush with One Another
- Precise, Consistent and Repeatable Results
- 6x to 7x's Faster, Decreases Labor for All Size Operations
- Durable for Long-Term Commercial Use
- Easy On-Boarding and/or Training After Turnover
- Density Calculator for Scientifically Accurate Weights
- Up to 25,000 Joints Daily (grow, scale & co-pack)
- Attachment-Capable (Sifter Launching 2021)
RENOWNED TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Dedicated STM Client Services Team
- Exclusive Client Portal with Library of Training Videos and Information
WORLD’S LEADING INDUSTRIAL PRE-ROLLLED JOINT MACHINE
- Designed to maximize pre-rolled joint production while significantly decreasing labor costs, the RocketBox 2.0 is the pinnacle of hemp and marijuana pre-rolled cone machines.
- 1 x STM RocketBox 2.0 Pre-Roll Machine
- 1 x Bottom Tray (in size of choice)
- 1 x Adjustable Top Tray
- 1 x Loading Box
- 1 x Finishing Base
- 1 x Density Testing Beaker
- 1 x 12-Month Parts and Labor Warranty
HOW THE STM ROCKETBOX WORKS
The STM RocketBox utilizes patent-pending PLS technology that allows you to control the transmission and intensity of the vibrations that fill and pack your pre-rolls. By concentrating these vibration frequencies in the bottom [cone holding] tray, you can adjust how your material moves and packs into each cone for ultimate control of your product. Versus shaking and tapping to pack, this method vibrates the material itself, allowing it to fill into the cone evenly, layer-by-layer - avoiding air pockets, weak necks and other inconsistencies.
Eliminate the guesswork with the RocketBox 2.0. To begin with a new material type, select your cone size and desired weight variance on the start up screen. STM's density software will provide you with a target material density in order to achieve the highest success rate based on your selected parameters. Next, the program will prompt you to enter your measured density and populate a pass or fail icon. If your density is too high or low, instructions are provided. If your density passes, you may move onto the last screen to set your operational settings (shaker speed, PLS pressure and cycle time) and start producing! You may return to the main screen when you are ready to use new material.
For additional technical information, please contact us at GH.
Videos, technical documents and more can be found here in the STM Dropbox.
STM ROCKETBOX TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
||STM RocketBox 2.0 Pre-Roll Machine
||Approx. 350 LBS
||12 Months Parts & Labor
||24" L x 37" H x 27" W
||Standard 110v - 3 Prong Plug
||Encased in 304 Stainless Steel
||Yes; Heavy Duty Casters
||USB Port for Programming
||HD 7" Touch Screen Panel