The Twister B4 ‘Bucker’ is the newest and latest addition from Twister that helps producers further automate their current operation. Simple and easy to use, one operator can use the Twister B4 ‘Bucker’ and do the work of 7-10, reducing down labor costs by a factor 7-10X, and speeding up the harvest in the process.
Constructed of only the highest quality materials and finishes, the B4 is designed to deliver continuous, reliable performance under the most demanding conditions in commercial growing. Able to meet strict medical quality assurance programs in the US and Canada.
The Twister B4 ‘Bucker’ is a flexible design that can be installed/operated on a stainless bench, table, or the accessory stand. It can even be run off a tailgate! Made to work with any size grow or operation that relies on high quality products that get the job done day-in day-out, without risk of downtime or machine failure. Manufactured specifically for grow operations by the brand you trust and know.
Growers House has the best prices on Twister Trimmers. Want us to price BEAT a competitor? We don't just price match--we'll come in lower than the competition to save you money.
Product Type: Bucking Machine / De-stemmer
Production Capacity: 150+ lbs/hr (hydrated)
Feed Type: Single Branch
Process material: Wet and Dry
“Keep Bucking Going”
The Twister B4 ‘Bucker’ is designed to keep your bucking process going because we know how important uptime, labor costs and OPEX are to your business. The Twister B4 brings two new important changes to the industry that will help keep your operation running with maximum uptime:
1. Introducing “Swappable Cartridges” - The Twister B4 allows operators the ability to remove and replace “bucking” cartridges on-the-fly, effectively reducing your downtime to near zero. When it’s time to switch strains or time for cleaning, swap in a clean QA-approved cartridge and you’re back up and running. No need to have multiple machines in waiting while others get cleaned. #gamechanger
2. Introducing “Active Gearing” - A patent-pending innovative drive system allows the Twister B4 to dynamically adjust to the variability in stems sizes which ultimately helps prevent downtime due to jams, clogs and other issues that result from feeding stems under other fixed roller designs.
- Powerful 1HP Motor with inline cycloidal drive for efficient delivery of power to the rollers
- Motor housing is IP66/IP69K Washdown Rated (watertight)
- Removable “Bucking” cartridges for easy cleaning and swap outs on-the-fly
- Designed for Flexible install/operation - The B4 ‘Bucker’ can be placed on a bench, table, or stand
- “Active Gearing” adjusts to variability in stems sizes helping prevent downtime due to jams
- Variable Speed (10 settings)
- Continuous duty cycle
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum design throughout
- Easy to clean
- Can feed directly into Twister feed conveyors
- Designed for Operator Safety throughout (Emergency Stop, Safe Feed, etc)
- Process 150+ lbs/hr (hydrated)
- Simple and Quiet operation
- Reduce labor cost and saves time. Positive ROI within a few harvests.
- Runs on Standard 110V / 15A Circuit
Flexible for your Harvest
Not every setup is the same. The B4 ‘Bucker’ is designed to work with many types of installs and operator setups, e.g.: stainless bench, table, accessory stand, etc. It can even be operated off a tailgate!
Powered by the industry’s most powerful motor - a 1 HP Baldor motor with inline cycloidal drive for efficient delivery of power to the rollers.
Quality and Craftsmanship
Stainless steel and anodized aluminum is used throughout. The B4 ‘Bucker’ is constructed to the quality standard you are used to getting from Twister, the brand you trust.
“Keep Bucking Going”
Designed to minimize downtime because we know how important labor costs and OPEX are to your business. The Twister B4 introduces replaceable cartridges and a new gearing system that help keep your operation up and running with maximum uptime.
One of the main design goals of Twister B4 was ergonomics and operator safety. Standard on the B4 ‘Bucker’ is a well placed, highly visible “Emergency Stop” button. Another new feature never seen before in production is the new Safe Feed attachment on the cartridge that helps prevent accidental injury due to operators clearing the aperture area with their fingers!