Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and grow tips. We'll also keep you updated on the latest product releases.
1-16 of 67Filter
- ActiveAqua Pump 160 GPHSpecial Price $14.63 Regular Price $16.26
- Aeromixer Pump Kit - Mix + Aerate With Just One PumpAs low as $249.00
- Autopot AQUAvalve5 or AQUAvalveAs low as $24.11
- Quest Universal Condensate Pump KitSpecial Price $139.50 Regular Price $155.00
- EcoPlus Adjustable Flow Rate Water Pump 1269 GPHSpecial Price $111.92 Regular Price $124.36
- EcoPlus Adjustable Flow Rate Water Pump 1110 GPHSpecial Price $87.80 Regular Price $97.56
- EcoPlus Adjustable Flow Rate Water Pump 793 GPHSpecial Price $67.03 Regular Price $74.48
- EcoPlus Adjustable Flow Rate Water Pump 655 GPHSpecial Price $47.16 Regular Price $52.40
- EcoPlus Adjustable Flow Rate Water Pump 528 GPHSpecial Price $50.27 Regular Price $55.85
- EcoPlus Adjustable Flow Rate Water Pump 370 GPHSpecial Price $25.94 Regular Price $28.82
- EcoPlus Adjustable Flow Rate Water Pump 291 GPHSpecial Price $27.87 Regular Price $30.97
- TurboKlone Replacement PumpsAs low as $33.98
- Active Aqua Submersible Water PumpsAs low as $14.63
- Ecoplus Submersible Water PumpsAs low as $14.66
- Pump 950 GPH for EZC120Special Price $120.42 Regular Price $133.80Out of stock
- EcoPlus 1500 GPH Elite Submersible Pump w/ Bottom IntakeSpecial Price $172.70 Regular Price $191.89
1-16 of 67Filter
Water Pumps come in a variety of forms depending on the application. We carry a wide selection of water pumps from common submersible and jet pumps to sump and booster pumps.
Submersible Pumps have an air-tight sealed motor close-coupled to the pump body. The whole assembly is submerged in the fluid to be pumped. The main advantage of this type of pump is that it prevents pump cavitation. Submersible pumps push fluid to the surface as opposed to jet pumps having to pull fluids usually from a well by using the Venturi effect. Submersibles are more efficient than jet pumps.
Sump Pumps are used to remove water that has accumulated in a water-collecting basin or sump, commonly found in the basements of homes. Sump pumps are used where basement flooding happens regularly and to solve dampness where the water table is above the foundation of a home. There are two types of sump pumps—pedestal and submersible. Booster Pumps are a pump that increases the existing pressure of a fluid.