Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and grow tips. We'll also keep you updated on the latest product releases.
- SuperCloset Super Flow Ebb and Flow Hydroponic Grow System - 32 Site System$1,149.75Out of stock
- SuperCloset Super Flow Ebb and Flow Hydroponic Grow System - 26 Site System$1,044.75Out of stock
- SuperCloset Super Flow Ebb and Flow Hydroponic Grow System - 20 Site System$939.75Out of stock
- AeroGarden Grow Anything 1-Season Kit$18.42
- RainForest Modular 66 - Vortex Sprayer Aeroponics Propagation System$265.99Out of stock
Aeroponics is the process of growing plants in an air or mist environment without the use of soil or an aggregate medium. The basic principle of aeroponic growing is to grow plants suspended in a closed or semi-closed environment by spraying the plant's dangling roots and lower stem with an atomized or sprayed, nutrient-rich water solution. Aeroponic growing systems are able to produce higher yields with a shorter growth cycle and plants in an aeroponic system tend to thrive under the correct conditions when things are going right, but are not very forgiving when conditions go wrong. One advantage over other hydroponics systems is the availability of oxygen to your roots since oxygen (O2) in the rhizosphere (root zone) is necessary for healthy plant growth. Aeroponics is now a preferred method for cloning your plants as almost any plant can grow to maturity in air with a plentiful supply of oxygen, water, and nutrients.