Grow Tent Kits, Setups and Packages
If you are looking to take control of your indoor garden with a grow tent, using the grow tent configurator from Growershouse.com is the solution. The grow tent configurator allows you to customize your grow tent with full spectrum grow tent grow lights, hydroponics, and nutrients. When you customize your grow tent with Growers House you will be assured to grow the most productive garden with the highest yields per watt possible.
Growershouse.com carries every major grow tent brand with real Growers House customer reviews. We carry Gorilla Grow Tents, GrowLab Grow Tents, LightHouse Grow Tents, Secret Jardin Grow Tents, Mammoth Grow Tents, Sun Hut Grow Tents, OneDeal Grow Tents and Plant House Grow Tents
GrowersHouse.com Grow Tent Packages and Grow Room Kits, are a great way to get started growing indoors. Are you not quite sure what you might need? You may find it difficult to determine the best grow tent kit for because of the many choices on the internet. Try our Grow Tent Configurator which can help build the perfect grow tent package to your specifications of grow tent size, grow light type, and growing style (soil, coco, or hydroponics).
Get your garden growing with GrowersHouse.com Grow Tent Kits and Packages, from beginner to expert, we've put together some of our best products into complete systems for growing indoors. Our grow tent kits are packed with the most advanced technology in ballasts, bulbs, and reflectors to ensure your grow tent system is the best it can be. Our Grow Tent Kits are a great way to get started even with little to no experience in hydroponics, start with tent size then chose from the best options available in grow tent lighting from LED, Ceramic Metal Halide CMH, induction grow lights or fluorescent grow lights to put together a complete tent system. Want to make a custom light kit or grow tent package? Give us a call and we'll help you design your indoor grow room.
Our grow tent kits are designed so you can make one purchase and have everything you need to go grow from seed to harvest. Our tents come in sizes that will comfortably fit in your closet, all the way up to ones that fill your garage.
Find the perfect Grow Tent Kit using our Grow Tent Configurator:
- By Suggested plant count and Yield
- By Grow tent size
- By grow light type
- By Approximate electricity cost
- By type of grow media
Grow Tent customization with our grow tent configurator:
Grow Tent Lights
We have designed and customized each of our kits so complete novices can easily jump right into using them and won’t have to worry about their learning curves. This said, grow tent light intensity/wattage of the grow lights will vary depending on tent size to create an optimal lighting footprint and promote maximum plant growth.
HID (HPS/MH) Grow Tent Kits
What novice doesn’t want to use the grow lights that most professional use? Unfortunately, many new to gardening are put off by growing with HID grow lights because of the extra components needed just to use the lights. Adding on top of that, they then have to worry about setting up a great ventilation system to combat all the heat the lights generate.
Once you figure out everything you need to set them up it’s smooth sailing from there. That’s why our grow tent kits figure it all out for you, so every beginner can grow like the pros.
The majority of our HPS grow tent kits come with both HPS and MH grow light lamps that will give you the best light spectrum for all growing stages. For those on a budget, we offer smaller size tents that come with a HPS lamp, which is the recommend HID lamp to use for all growing stages if you can only afford one type.
- Grow Light – Reflector/hood, ballast, HID bulb(s), light hangers, and a dual outlet light timer
- Ventilation – Inline exhaust fan, carbon exhaust filter, fan control speed, clip-on circulation fan, ducting with clamps, and a thermo-hygrometer
- Grow Method – Trellis netting, trimming shears, and your choice between a soil, coco or hydroponics setup
LED Grow Tent Kits
The future is here, and LEDs are taking home gardener’s grow rooms over by storm and have their eyes set on commercial operations next. Unlike their HID counterparts, LED lights don’t need anywhere near the same amount of components to run. The problem beginners have with LED lighting systems is learning all the science behind them that’s needed to get them growing plants at maximum efficiency.
Figuring out the best LED lights for light spectrum, PAR, etc. is often too much to learn at first, so we made sure to choose LED panels that give gardeners an LED grow light that works great for all growing stages, and is fitted for the grow tent giving growers the best lighting footprint.
- Grow Light – LED panel, light hangers, and a dual outlet light timer
- Grow tent Ventilation – Inline exhaust fan, carbon exhaust filter, fan speed controller, clip-on circulation fan, ducting with clamps, and a thermo-hygrometer
- Grow Method – Trellis netting, trimming shears, and your choice between a soil, coco, rockwool or hydroponic setup
Make sure to check out our LED multi-chamber tent kits that come with an additional CFL grow light for the smaller propagation chamber.
CMH or LEC Tent Kits
Ceramic grow lights are one of those lighting systems that pays for itself after some time and when they do you have a wonderful lighting system in place. The high set up cost and unfamiliarity can make new gardeners scared, so that’s why we designed our kits to perfectly fit your needs.
Unlike HID lights, with ceramic grow lights you won’t struggle with the heat, nor will you have to replace the bulbs anywhere near as often.
Ceramic lights are brilliant for beginners as they offer a huge advantage that most other grow lights simply do not. They don’t color your plants when the lights are on them, and this makes judging plant health and spotting issues incredibly easy.
- Grow light – CMH or LEC grow light fixture, light hangers, and a dual outlet light timer
- Ventilation – Inline exhaust fan, carbon exhaust filter, fan speed controller, clip-on circulation fan, ducting with clamps, and a thermo-hygrometer
- Grow methods – Trellis netting, trimming shears, and your choice between a soil or hydroponic setup
Fluorescent Tent Kits
While many growers choose a HID lighting system for flowering, fluorescent grow lights are still a very popular choice for growing plants during their vegetative and seedling stage. The T5 fluorescent fixture offers a brilliant light spectrum for vegging plants while being incredibly efficient at avoiding heat and light stressing the plants.
Longer lasting bulbs that provide a lot of light without running up your electric bill, our fluorescent grow kits offer a simple setup to start your indoor grow off on the right foot. With these tents we wanted to keep it clean and simple, that’s why we only offer soil pots and saucers for our fluorescent tent Kits.
Make sure to check out our Fluorescent multi-chamber grow tent kits that come with an additional CFL grow light for the smaller propagation chamber.
- Grow light – T5 fixture, light hangers, and a dual outlet light timer
- Ventilation – Duct fans or exhaust fan & filter, fan speed controller, clip-on circulation fan, ducting with clamps, and a thermo-hygrometer
- Grow methods – Trellis netting, trimming shears, nursery pots, and plastic saucers
Double Ended Grow Tent Kits
Double Ended (DE) HID lighting is an easy way to step up your single ended HID lighting game and gives you a more powerful lighting systems in all facets. But more power isn’t necessarily good unless you know how to use it. DE lights produce more heat, and the lights will need to be hung higher on average compared to single ended bulbs. That’s why we designed each of our tents to utilize the increase power to its maximum growing potential while removing the negatives that come with it.
- Grow Tent Light – DE fixture, light hangers, and a dual outlet light timer
- Grow Tent Ventilation – Inline exhaust fan, carbon exhaust filter, fan speed controller, clip-on circulation fan, ducting with clamps, and a thermo-hygrometer
- Grow Tent methods – Trellis netting, trimming shears, and your choice between a soil or hydroponic setup
No matter what your level of experience with indoor Grow Tent growing, Growers House has got you covered.