Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and grow tips. We'll also keep you updated on the latest product releases.
1-16 of 23Filter
- Killer Tea by Emerald TriangleAs low as $35.85
- FoxFarm Big Bloom 0 - 0.5 - 0.7As low as $18.08
- Key To Life - Root Life MicrobesAs low as $61.20
- Budswel DryOut of stock
- Budswel LiquidAs low as $48.35
- FoxFarm Bush Doctor BoomerangAs low as $15.55
- Key To Life - Silver Bullet - Terpene EnhancerAs low as $64.73
- Botanicare Pure Blend TeaAs low as $13.00
- Primordial Solutions - Sea Green (1.0 - 0.5 - 4.0)As low as $357.63
- Vortex Brewer - VB15 Compost Tea System - 15 Gal$2,444.00
- Supreme Growers Supre Myco TeaOut of stock
- Humboldt Nutrients - Mayan MicroZymeAs low as $27.82
- Heavy Harvest Compost Tea BagsAs low as $20.14
- Vortex Brewer - VB30 Compost Tea System - 30 Gal$2,972.00
- Vortex Brewer - VB85 Compost Tea System - 85 Gal$4,294.00
- Vortex Brewer - VB250 Compost Tea System - 250 Gal$4,826.85
1-16 of 23Filter
Are you growing in soil and don't have much compost? Why not make it into a tea. Compost teas are a great way to give your plant an organic feeding without the hassle and time of regular composting methods.
Compost Tea is a liquid organic supplement, full of beneficial microorganisms and nutrients, made by steeping aged compost in water, which is often aerated to help the microorganisms "breathe". The tea acts as a mild organic liquid fertilizer when added to your plant's soil or sprayed directly on the leaves.
Some of the benefits of using a compost tea are an increase in plant growth, providing nutrients and beneficial microorganisms, it replaces the need for toxic chemicals and keeps you organically growing. It can also help suppress diseases by keeping your soil healthy with nutrients and beneficial organisms.
Along with a well-aged compost, other ingredients are available as additives to your compost tea, making it even more beneficial to your plants. Worm castings add even more nutrients and microorganisms in a readily available form that plants love. Kelp is sometimes added to provide a source of food and home for fungi that grow while your tea is brewing. Molasses is used as a food source for beneficial bacteria.
Don't have the time or ingredients to make your own tea? Whether you're making your own tea or using one of our many tea solutions ingredients available here at GrowersHouse, your plants will thank you for the tea.