Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and grow tips. We'll also keep you updated on the latest product releases.
1-16 of 28Filter
- GrowLite Real Red HPS Lamps - 2000kAs low as $59.26
- Gavita Pro Plus 1000w HPS DE Lamp$108.36
- Plantmax (Xtrasun) Bulb 600w HPS$41.77
- Plantmax (Xtrasun) Bulb 400w HPS$26.73
- Plantmax (Xtrasun) Bulb 250w HPS$19.73Out of stock
- Plantmax (Xtrasun) Bulb 1000w HPS$37.97
- Digilux 1000w H.P.S. Digital Bulb (145,000 Lumens) 2000K$83.33Out of stock
- Agrosun Red HPS - 600W$69.42Out of stock
- Agrosun Red HPS - 1000W$79.83Out of stock
- Ushio Enhanced Performance HPS Lamps -- 1000 Watt Opti-RedSpecial Price $77.73 Regular Price $86.37
- Ushio Enhanced Performance HPS Lamps -- 600 Watt Opti-RedSpecial Price $70.72 Regular Price $78.58
1-16 of 28Filter
High-Pressure Sodium or HPS bulbs
A sodium-vapor lamp is a gas-discharge lamp that uses sodium in an excited state to produce light at a characteristic wavelength near 589 nm. Low-pressure sodium (LPS) and high-pressure sodium (HPS) bulbs belong to the high-intensity discharge (HID) lamp family, which means that they produce light by exciting gasses and vaporized metals with electrical current to sufficiently excite them and produce light. LPS lamps are known for their very yellow or orange light, these lamps are most commonly used in certain commercial and residential outdoor applications and street lighting. High-pressure sodium lamps (sometimes called HPS lights) are quite efficient and are commonly used as plant grow lights. High-pressure sodium lamps produce a broader spectrum of light than the original low-pressure lamps. HPS lamps’ color temperatures are typically a yellowish-white light.