Quest 70 Pint Dehumidifier
The Quest 70 pint Dehumidifier is versatile. It can be placed overhead and out of the way of your grow operation. It can also be setup and run at ground level for your ease. The Quest 70 pint Dehumidifier was engineered to provide solid performance, improved value over previous models, and excellent energy efficiency.
The Quest 70 pint Dehumidifier gives you excellent performance in challenging and constrained grow spaces. This model runs at 115 Volt, 60Hz, and 5.1 Amps. It is highly efficient at 2.37 L/kwh (5.0 Pints/kwh). It can be run between 33° F and 110° F. It is made in the USA and has a one year warranty for parts and labor and a five year warranty for the compressor and refrigerant system.
Quest 70 Pint Dehumidifier Specifications:
- Part Number: 4033750
- Blower: 150 CFM @ 0.0" WG
- Power: 680 Watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 110-120 VAC - 1 Phase - 60 Hz
- Amps: 5.1
- Energy Factor: 2.37 L/kWh
- Operating Range: 33°F - 110°F
- Minimum Performance @ 80°F and 60% RH:
- Water Removal: 70 Pints/Day
- Efficiency: 5.0 Pints/kWh
- Air Filter: MERV-13, 12” x 12” x 1”
- Power Cord: 8’ - 115 Volt Grounded Plug
- Drain Connection: 3/4” Threaded NPT or 5/8” Hose Barb
- Warranty: 1 year 100% parts and labor
- 5 year sealed refrigerant system
- Dimensions: 26.8" X 17.6" X 17.7"
FIRST YEAR WARRANTY: Therma-Stor LLC warrants that, for one (1) year after date of original purchase the Quest 70
Dehumidifier will operate free from any defects in materials and workmanship. Therma-Stor LLC’s exclusive obligation under this warranty will be to supply, without charge, a replacement for the dehumidifier which is found to be defective within a one (1) year period from date of purchase and which is returned not later than thirty (30) days after said one (1) year period to Therma-Stor LLC, Madison, WI together with proof of purchase of the dehumidifier.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY: Therma-Stor LLC further warrants that for a period of five (5) years,
the condenser, evaporator, and compressor of the Quest 70 dehumidifier will operate free of any defects in material or workmanship, or
Therma-Stor LLC, at its option, will repair or replace the defective part(s), provided that all labor and transportation charges for the part(s) shall be borne by the end-user.