TRIMBAG: THE DRY TRIMMING SOLUTION
Introducing Trimbag, the first collapsible, hand-held dry trimmer on the market! See a video of the Trimbag in action.
*Offered here with two FREE pairs of trimming scissors: 1 curved pair & 1 straight pair.*
SAVE TIME. SAVE MONEY.
Growers House has the best prices on the Trimbag Trimmer. Use coupon code: TRIMBAG10 for a limited time discount. Want us to price BEAT a competitor? We don't just price match--we'll come in lower than the competition to save you money.
The Trimbag Collapsible Hand-held Dry Trimmer is quite simply the lowest cost, quality friction trimmer you’re going to find.
The Trimbag Collapsible Hand-held Dry Trimmer is a multi-functional tool that can be used to trim, sift, and sort medicinal herbs and hops. It is a hand held dry trimming device that gives you customized control of the finished product.
The Trimbag Collapsible Hand-held Dry Trimmer is the only high capacity trimmer on the market that features:
- human touch
- done in minutes
- no replaceable parts
Why the Trimbag Collapsible Hand-held Dry Trimmer?
The Trimbag Collapsible Hand-held Dry Trimmer brings a creative new approach to trimming while maintaining the best machine trimming standards. With user control and a variety of time saving techniques, the Trimbag Collapsible Hand-held Dry Trimmer brings you a truly unique, hands-on trimming experience! Whether you are growing indoor, outdoor, or greenhouse crops, choose Trimbag for your next harvest for efficient, quality trimming at an affordable price.
The Trimbag Collapsible Hand-held Dry Trimmer Is:
Experience the Simplicity, Versatility, and Innovation of the Trimbag Collapsible Hand-held Dry Trimmer, which impressed grower testers in as little as 2 minutes.
Trimbag Collapsible Hand-held Dry Trimmer Tips & Details:
For best results with the Trimbag Collapsible Hand-held Dry Trimmer:
- Allow product to dry until outer leaves easily flake off when gently rubbed
- Cut flowers from the main stalk
- Separate water leaves (leaving large, medium and small flowers untrimmed)
- Test a batch (results will vary depending on strain, dryness and motions).
Trimbag Collapsible Hand-held Dry Trimmer User Guide:
- Remove the Trimbag from its carry bag. Unclip and let it expand.
- Unzip and fill the upper main chamber with pre-cut, dried product up to one-third capacity (approximately 2 Lbs).
- Close zippers and secure the flexible end caps to the side of the housing using the built-in magnets.
- While standing, pick up the Trimbag and insert your hands in the End Cap Handles, holding it horizontally between your arms.
- Lift the Trimbag from waist level to head level in a vigorous motion keeping elbows bent and wrist straight. Slightly flick wrists towards your head at the top. Ideally, you will hear the product roll around the circumference of the main chamber. Repeat this motion until desired results are achieved (approx 5 to 40 rotations). Periodically check the product, being careful not to overwork it.
- Alternate motion: Grip the tension straps on both ends and twist your wrists forward and backward to produce a spinning motion. Repeat this motion until desired results are achieved (approx 5 to 40 rotations). Periodically check the product, being careful not to overwork it. Note: Either motion works depending on preference. They can be used together or separately.
- After performing the trimming motions, place the Trimbag in an upright position. Insert your hands in the two End Cap Rim Handles on the topside of the bag (the Trimbag Logo will be facing upright).
- Pick up the bag while holding these pockets with your hands. Shake the bag from side to side and up and down keeping the top flat. These motions will sift out the shake and separate it from your finished product.
- Unzip bottom end cap and pour out sifted product. Zip the bottom.
- Unzip main chamber and pour out finished product.
- The product may require additional touch up. Such as removing excess stems and any remaining leaves.
- If the product does not come out mostly trimmed, it may be too moist. Try spreading out the product in a dry controlled environment (dehumidifier or heat may be necessary). Use a fan to crisp leaves till they break easily.
Trimbag Physical Requirements:
- User must be able to lift up to 5lb to head level with enough force to properly operate this device.
- User must be able to firmly grip straps and handles.
- Works best standing.
- Please consult physician prior to use if you are concerned about your abilities
- Trimbag can take some time to get the finesse. We recommend practicing the motions using something soft, such as the carry bag or packing peanuts! Now do some rotations, listening/feeling for a full rotation around the circumference of the main chamber. This will build your confidence and give you some practice. Now your all set to add your precious flowers and utilize the time saving techniques of Trimbag.
What is Friction Trimming?
Friction is the key function to the Trimbag system. For the device to work efficiently, the product must be dry and the humidity in the environment low. Ideally the dried flower will retain some moisture and the outer leaves will separate easily when gently rubbed. Over dried product will require fewer motions, adjust accordingly.
Be careful not to overwork product. Friction comes from multiple sources in the Trimbag during the motions. During the Lifting Motion, the product is mostly getting friction from tumbling, rolling and rotating against itself and the main chamber. During the Spinning Motion the body of the Trimbag is quickly reversed, the product is sent one direction and the housing is moving the opposite direction. This creates a cross-frictional trim that quickly removes leaf. Every strain is unique. Periodically check the product during these motions.
Test a batch to determine the appropriate number of motions for your product. The Sifting Motion of shaking and bouncing creates friction against the sides and screen. The dual chamber design allows leaf to be poured neatly out of the bottom chamber and initial product to be poured from the top chamber using the unzipped end-cap. Each part of the Motion Series is designed for speed, efficiency and cleanliness.