Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and grow tips. We'll also keep you updated on the latest product releases.
1-16 of 33Filter
- OrganiPlug Seed & Cutting Plugs - Pre-Filled Tray w/ 50 Plugs - Pallet of 320 Trays / 16,000 PlugsSpecial Price $1,979.10 Regular Price $2,199.00
- OrganiPlug Seed & Cutting Plugs - Pre-Filled Tray w/ 50 Plugs Case of 7 Trays - 350 PlugsSpecial Price $65.70 Regular Price $73.00
- Ventana Plant Science - Expand 0-4-4 (Flower Booster)As low as $25.00
- Ventana Plant Science - Structure (Silica)As low as $20.00
- Ventana Plant Science - Support 4-0-0 (Cal-Mag + Secondary Macros)As low as $20.00
- Ventana Plant Science - Grow 0-1.5-4As low as $20.00
- Ventana Plant Science - Flower 0-3-4As low as $20.00
- Ventana Plant Science - FlaVUH 4X Concentrate (4-0-4) (Biostimulant + Oil Production) - QuartSpecial Price $76.49 Regular Price $84.99
- Ventana Plant Science - FlaVUH 4X Concentrate (4-0-4) (Biostimulant + Oil Production) - 55 GallonSpecial Price $8,550.00 Regular Price $9,500.00
1-16 of 33Filter
Ventana Plant Science is a new nutrient line born out of chemists with decades of history formulating nutrients for for specialty crops around the world. Designed to be complete in its composition, but not wasteful. Additives that are built to be complimentary and focused as opposed to maximizing the number of bottles sold to the grower.
Maximizing the genetic potential is goal of Ventana Plant Science--no less and no more. There are no bonus points for adding extra nutrients--it just causes stress that minimizes genetic potential and causes the grower to spend extra money. Ventana Plant Science was built with the highest purity mineral compounds available on the market.
Did you know that many nutrient companies use ammonium based salts when formulating their nutrients? This is because ammonium based nutrients are cheaper to produce. What most growers don't know is that ammonium can be taken up into the plant and then it will lose a hydrogen and become ammonia, which is toxic. This can build up in the plant slowly over time and minimize its genetic potential. Some companies focus on maximizing cost per gallon versus plant health. Ventana Plant Science takes no short cuts to optimizing plant health.