Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and grow tips. We'll also keep you updated on the latest product releases.
1-16 of 28Filter
- Clonex Gel - Rooting GelAs low as $6.71
- Botanicare Rhizo Blast - Root StimulatorAs low as $46.73
- Botanicare Hydroguard - Root InoculantAs low as $22.73
- HydroDynamics Clonex Mist 750ml$41.40
- Clonex Mist Concentrate (Gallon)$182.74
- House & Garden - Roots Excelurator - Gold for SoilsAs low as $29.59
- House & Garden - Roots Excelurator - Silver for HydroAs low as $73.79
- General Hydroponics RapidStart - Rooting EnhancerAs low as $20.10
- HydroDynamics Clonex Mist 300ml$25.91
- Elite 91 Clones - Professional Rooting CompoundAs low as $40.00
- Hormex Rooting Powder #1. 1 lb$33.92Out of stock
- Hormex Snip'n Dip #3 - .75 oz Carded Bottle$13.99
- Clonex Mist Concentrate (Quart)$72.72
- HydroDynamics Clonex Mist 100ml$10.92
- EZ-Clone Rooting CompoundAs low as $16.63
- MicroClone - SuperStarts - Plant Tissue Culture Kit$212.15Out of stock
1-16 of 28Filter
Rooting Gels, Powders, Solutions, Compounds, and Concentrates, GrowersHouse has a selection you can really root for. In order for your cuttings to begin growing roots, they must switch from making green stem cells to making root cells and our selection of rooting hormones will make this process easier and practically fool-proof.
Gels and powders are primarily used directly after taking cuttings, usually by immediately dipping the cut end into the gel or powder before transplanting. Solutions, compounds, and concentrates are typically made to mix with water in either your nutrient solution or can be sprayed or misted directly on your clones as a foliar spray. Typically cloning gels and solutions are a combination of vitamins and hormones to reduce transplant shock and protect from bacteria and fungi, and root stimulators to encourage healthy root growth.