Flood Tables / Trays

We have a wide variety of flood table sizes and types, to fit the needs of all growers. Hydroponic flood tables are also commonly known as flood trays and grow tables. You will have to drill any holes in the flood tables to suit your irrigation and fittings sizes. Looking for rolling benches and flood tables? We have a buyers guide of all rolling benches we offer here: Growers House Rolling Bench Buyers Guide & Reviews.