Elite Nutrients Elite Resin D (1-3-14)
provides the vital nutrients necessary in the later and final stages of growth and promotes the development of rich, full flowers.
How Elite Nutrients Elite Resin D works:
Specifically engineered to meet the heavy feeding needs of flowering plants, Elite Nutrients Elite Resin D provides the vital ratio of phosphorous and potassium to support both photosynthesis and the natural shift from vegetation to bloom.
Elite Nutrients Elite Resin D should be used at the onset of flowering, when the first buds are beginning to form. Elite Nutrients Elite Resin D will increase the concentration of essential oils, as well as increasing the plant's ability to uptake and maintain adequate levels of potassium and phosphorous. This encourages water to go while oil stays, leading to more weight and potency.
When used properly in combination with the full Elite Nutrient regimen, both novice and experienced growers should recognize superior performance and outstanding results.
Elite Nutrients Elite Resin D Instructions:
Use 3 ml-8 ml of solution per gallon of water during the Bloom cycle (see feed chart for further details).
Elite Nutrients Elite Resin D Derived From:
Urea, Dipotassium Phosphate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Caustic Potash.
The Elite Difference:
- Cost Effective: Extra-concentrated formula allows a little product to go a long way
- Easy to Use: Simple 5-product lineup covers all your needs
- Optimally Balanced: Nutrients are in their most plant-friendly form and are balanced to maintain an optimal pH, resulting in faster, maximized uptake and quicker absorption
- Long Lasting: Superior product stability means longer shelf life
- All Natural: Free of hormones, perfumes, dyes, and growth regulators, including paclobutrazol and daminozide