The HI981420 GroLine Monitor provides 24 hour continuous monitoring of pH, conductivity (EC or TDS), and temperature in hydroponic nutrients.
Quick to setup and simple to use, this monitor was designed with Hydroponics, Aquaponics, and Greenhouses in mind. Make your nutrient solution easy to manage with the GroLine Monitor and combined pH/EC/Temperature probe.
- High and low alarms with LED indicator.
- Easy viewing on the large LCD with plant-safe green backlighting.
- Calibrate pH and EC with a single Quick Cal solution.
A large clear LCD displays all of your essential readings so you know what your water is doing 24/7. High and low alarms flash warning you if something needs adjusting.
The GroLine Monitor automatically logs your results every 15 minutes over the last 30 days. Minimum, maximum, and average values are stored so you can recognize when patterns arise and help prevent future problems.
Our 3-in-1 pre-amplified probe measures pH, EC/TDS, and temperature in a single, durable, polypropylene body making the GroLine Monitor easy to handle and easy to set up.
A single calibration solution for pH and conductivity makes calibration fast and ensures all of your measurements are accurate all of the time for better plant health and better yield.
Advanced algorithms and greater pH and TDS/ppm accuracy ensure operational consistency and a finer understanding of your plant’s needs.
Our GroLine Monitor is made by growers and scientists alike who are committed to helping you take your growing operation to the next level.
- 3 sensors combined in a single rugged probe body: pH electrode with renewable cloth junction, amperometric EC/TDS sensor, and an internal temperature sensor for temperature compensated readings
- IP65 rated enclosure: designed to withstand harsh grow environments
- Wide pH Range: measure pH from 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Selectable EC to TDS ppm conversion factor: choice of either a 0.5 or 0.7 conversion factor
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: all readings are compensated for variations in temperature, temperature displayed in oC or oF along with pH, EC or TDS reading
Large LCD with plant-friendly green backlighting: meter displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
- Data logging for 30 days: logs every 15 minutes for last 30 days, stores min, max, and average values
- Data transfer: USB-C port for easy data transfer to memory stick or PC
- High and low alarms with LED indicator: warns when process is out of desired range by flashing display and message
- Ambient light sensor: for automatic LCD dimming