Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and grow tips. We'll also keep you updated on the latest product releases.
- MaxiCrop Algamin Kelp Meal - 5 lbs$17.40
- Down To Earth - Shrimp Meal (6-6-0)Out of stock
- Down To Earth - Alfalfa Meal (2.5-0.5-2.5)As low as $7.92
- Down To Earth - Bone Meal (3-15-0)As low as $14.98
- Nectar For The Gods - Triton's Trawl - Fishbone MealAs low as $9.05
- Down To Earth - Feather Meal (12-0-0)As low as $16.42
- Nectar For The Gods - Herculean Harvest - Liquid Bone Meal Calcium PhosphateAs low as $9.05
- Roots Organics Uprising Bloom Dry Nutrient (3-6-4)As low as $12.28
- Down To Earth - Organic Crab Meal (4-3-0)As low as $13.57
- Down To Earth - Kelp Meal - 1-0.1-2As low as $21.44
- Nectar for the Gods - One Shot GranulesAs low as $17.49
Meals are either animal-based or plant-based and can even be a combination of both. Meal fertilizers also come in many variations, bone and blood meals being the most common both being high in phosphorus and/or nitrogen, but depending on your N-P-K (Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Potassium) needs, there is a meal right for you. The N-P-K ratio of meals can vary greatly, depending on the source and many organic meal options are slow-release so adding them to your soil or nutrient solution may not show signs of working right away.
Blood meal, bone meal, and other animal by-products are permitted in certified organic production as soil amendments, but organic plant-based meals are also available for those avoiding animal-based products. Here at GrowersHouse, we carry a wide selection of various meal fertilizers, bone meal, blood meal, fish bone meal, alfalfa, kelp, cottonseed, soybean, crab, shrimp, and even feathers in both solid and liquid forms for soil or hydroponics.