Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and grow tips. We'll also keep you updated on the latest product releases.
- Vegamatrix - Grow 5-2-3As low as $28.70
- Vegamatrix - Hard-n-Quick 0-0-1 Foliar MagicAs low as $62.65
- Vegamatrix Starter Kit$88.27
- Vegamatrix - Amp-it 2-0-0 Micros & AminosAs low as $31.15
- Vegamatrix - Bloom 1-5-4As low as $21.70
- Vegamatrix - Boost 1-0-1 Cal MagAs low as $24.15
- Vegamatrix - Prime Zyme 0-2-1 Enzymatic ComplexAs low as $38.15
- Vegamatrix - Big N Sticky - PK Boost (0 - 14 - 12)As low as $30.84
- Down To Earth - Alfalfa Meal (2.5-0.5-2.5)As low as $7.92
- General Hydroponics FloraBlend Vegan Plant Booster 0.5-1-1As low as $10.80
- Down To Earth - Agmino Powder (14-0-0)Out of stock
- Floralicious Plus - Vegan Organic Enhancer (2 - 0.8 - 0.02)As low as $18.30
Veganic simply means no animal-derived products are used, instead, turning to plant-based nutrients and soil enriching microbes to provide an overall healthier ecosystem for your plants to thrive in. The key to veganic cultivation is to maximize the soil or media's availability of nutrients that are readily available to your plant's root system.
Veganic nutrients leave no residue behind from leftover uncomposted fertilizers and manures, unlike most organic fertilizers made from animal products which eventually negatively affect your pH which then interferes with the plant's ability to take in nutrients. Veganic nutrients, after the plants have metabolized the nutrients, only leave behind complex carbohydrates which in turn feed microbes in the soil or growing media.
Aiming for complete 100% nutrient absorption, veganic cultivation converts decaying plant waste into an environment for beneficial fungi and bacteria, which in turn create the healthy ecosystem in which your plants can absorb all available nutrients. Compost teas are a great way to introduce veganic nutrients to your plant's root system.