Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and grow tips. We'll also keep you updated on the latest product releases.
1-15 of 47Filter
- Adjust-A-Wing Enforcer Large - With Cord$108.23Out of stock
- Adjust-A-Wing Double Ended Reflector - Large$191.37Out of stock
- Dual Air Cool Tube - 48 inch$221.49Out of stock
- Value Wing 8 Pack$159.35Out of stock
- Large Super Spreader$29.94Out of stock
- Magnum XXXL 8 inch Reflector 3rd Generation$240.44Out of stock
- Karma 8 inch Reflector from GrowLite$213.85
- Prism Lighting Science HID Wing Reflector$27.76
- Xtrasun Aluminum Wing Reflector 6 Pack$175.59Out of stock
1-15 of 47Filter
By having an intake and exhaust port on each end for easy airflow access, Air Cooled reflectors actively dissipate heat out and away from the bulb and your enclosed grow area. Chose from 6" or 8" ductwork sizes.
Non-Cooled Reflectors let any heat created by the bulb radiate out passively into the surrounding area, possibly raising the temperature of your grow area. Best used with grow rooms that are temperature controlled, not air cooled.
Built-in Ballast Reflectors
Some light reflectors have the built in ballast included right in the hood for an all-in-one package so you can get started quickly and consolidated. Best used in well-cooled grow areas as these units tend to get very warm.
Double-Ended Lamp Reflectors
Designed for double ended bulbs, a Double-Ended Lamp Reflector will provide your longer lasting DE HPS bulbs with plenty of reflectivity. These come in many variations from open wing designs to air-cooled and built-in ballast models as well.
Wing reflectors are adjustable open designed wings that help you conform the light's footprint to the grow area size desired.
These parabolic reflectors are round or conical reflectors that are shaped to provide a uniform circular footprint. Great for small to modest sized grow areas that can optimize the space better.