Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and grow tips. We'll also keep you updated on the latest product releases.
1-16 of 40Filter
- Athena - IPMAs low as $48.65
- RootShield Plus GranulesAs low as $442.67
- Rootshield Plus+ WP - organic biological fungicide - OMRI ListedAs low as $136.97
- Replacement Bowl for Greenhouse Vaporizers$19.99Out of stock
- Greenhouse Vaporizer$91.58Out of stock
- Ecostadt Technologies - ECOWORKS EC 4-in-1 PesticideAs low as $12.60
- BioSafe Systems - SaniDate 5.0 Sanitizer/DisinfectantAs low as $117.82
- PureCrop1As low as $60.80
- General Hydroponics Defguard Biofungicide / BactericideAs low as $21.00
- Supreme Growers BanishAs low as $26.66
- Procidic² - Organic Broad Spectrum Bactericide and Fungicide CompoundAs low as $92.27
- Guard 'N Spray - Natural InsecticideOut of stock
- Flying Skull Nuke Em Multi-Purpose Insecticide and FungicideAs low as $17.97
1-16 of 40Filter
Fungicides are pesticides that aim to control fungal diseases by targeting the parasitic fungus and spores that cause serious damage to plants such as molds, rusts, blights, and mildews.
Whether you're burning sulfur or applying as them foliar sprays, many effective fungicides are available here at GrowersHouse.com for fighting molds and powdery mildew that can result in losses of yield, quality, and profits.
Most fungicides are preventative in nature or are designed to prevent fungal diseases by damaging or interfering with fungal cells., but are often less effective once symptoms have developed. Remember that plant diseases are transmitted when leaves are wet so keep good air circulation around your plants.